Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Battle] Mr.ShKoDrA vs revan [winner revan]

ShKoDrA

Name of the oponent: revan

Theme of work: c1m1ebv80d41ujtfg.jpg

Type of work (signature, banner, avatar, Userbar, logo, Large Piece) Vertical Signature

Size: 280x420

Text: no text

Watermark: no watermake

Please accept this battle ! I really want to do it and this time i want to do it with full stenght ! Show your best to this fight and i am sure this will be ouer ultimate on ! 

So if you have objection of the text than chose the text by youself !

• I love it 1

V1

Jcxrqrb.jpg

V2

xh19vn0.png

• I love it 2

I think that now is enough ! I see your superiority in this battle and now we know the winner ! I see that this two month was not enough for me to go better but i see that still is not enought ! It was a real pleasure having a rival like you ! Hope we have the pleasure of another fight sometime ! See ya :-h !

V1 - Mr.ShKoDrA

V2 - revan (winner)

Edited by revandowski
tc