Tema de lucru:La alegere

Tipul lucrari (semnatura,banner,avatar,userbar,logo,Large Piece):Avatar
Marime:150x250
Text:Battle,sau fara text.
Watermark:
Timp de lucru:cat de repede
Voturi:10

Edited by Spikesz

v1 : Really good idea not puting the text to the avatar ! The adjostments are really low for this the blur dont look much and the shapren makes it HQ ! The strock was really good and HQ for this that avatar its the best !

#. My Vote Goes to V1

v2 : horrible text and i dont know who its more bad , the first or the second ! The Blur on the avatar might be box blur and thats why the blur looks  like the outer glow of blending Options ! Might the  Strock was HQ but the  the blur make it look very bad !

v3 : The borders are very very inderesting and very likefull for a strock with the tematic of a swag boy ! I see a classic blur in the avatar and this makes me happy because its not losing the quality even gives better idea ! The adjustements are really acurated to dont destroy the blur but just to make it lower and beautiful !

But the text seems to me bad and was a bad idea putting it in Overlay and without drop shadow !

Let me give a sugestion about this v3 ! The primary text its very nice but will be mere acurated so if you use an drop shadow of 90 grades and  1-0-1 ! and go to strock Normal - Outside - 1 - and black color ! The second will be better a wendy with drop shadow only and in 30 % ! 

#. Good Luck !

• I love it 2