Facebook Twitter Youtube

[YouTube]This absurd delivery game where you can smash through buildings was my favourite game at an event where I also played the Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill remakes

Laxartino

A pickup truck smashes through a brick wall.

DAAC's world is fantastically destructible. Nothing is an obstacle to a vehicle moving at high enough speeds, and that includes the game's structures, which can nearly all be smashed through or reduced to ruins by a dedicated enough deliveryman. Meanwhile, the town's po[CENSORED]ce is so sproingy everyone can go flying after being hit by a truck travelling at 80 mph and barely feel a thing, though they will chase after you with bats and bent rebar to exact their revenge. My sojourn to the company office involved Kool-Aid Man'ing through about 16 different buildings and, friends, it really never gets old. 

You can enhance your vehicle's destructiveness through an upgrade system: Side quest rewards and mechanical parts hidden in hard-to-reach areas unlock new baffling things for your car to do. By the time I'd finished with my demo, I had full hydraulics and a functioning crane attached to my pickup. Plus, I'd unlocked a few skills for Winston himself via a separate system: "hitchhiking" and "a literal bicycle," which came in handy when I wrecked my car (you can get it back at a phone booth).
https://www.pcgamer.com/games/action/this-absurd-delivery-game-where-you-can-smash-through-buildings-was-my-favourite-game-at-an-event-where-i-also-played-the-metal-gear-solid-and-silent-hill-remakes/

• I love it 2