Facebook Twitter Youtube

[SoftWare]Sony FDR AX53 is a great video camera for camcorder or vlogger

Planet Problems

Sony FDR-AX53 camera, specialized in video shooting. I can say that it has two main advantages: Secondly, it shoots 4K video at the first speed of 24 and the last 30 frames per second. In addition, it became FHD video audio from the first version, 24 and 50 frames per second. So the second is the very serious classification, which is characterized by a very high zoom range, with amazing photographic proof, due to the presence of a stabilizer that I have not seen in any other camera. Of course, with the basic photography for all cameras dedicated to shooting video, it is for the extended distance, and as long as you have space on the card.Memory and battery power. I always say that this type of camera has its own audience. This audience is distinguished by the following: Friday: They do not want to bother themselves with the details of manual photography, and they want a completely smart system. But: We are not very interested in the characteristics of the Sinai video, meaning that it is notIt will make a difference to them to have a frosted background while filming. It wouldn't make any difference to them that the picture was the most saturated thing in the world. But they want a high-quality image, and a camera they can rely on at any time. Third: They often need to photograph for a long period of time, such as photographing lectures or...Conferences or meetings, and things like that. Fourth: They want the features of this lens, especially the large zoom range, so that he can put the camera on a tripod at the end of the hall, and then zoom on the lecturer who speaks at the beginning of the hall, and yet he will end up with a picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh6nDV2d-kQ

• Like 1