Facebook Twitter Youtube

[ Cyberpsycho - Birthday ]

Welcome, players and staff of the NewLifeZM!
Today is an important day, the birthday of the person who changed
NewLifeZM for the better and improved it well and for the better,

And who was very good with the players before the staff with his morals and beautiful things and who treated us as if we were his brothers and not just players,

And the generous Owner that he gives to the players and whose heart is kind is our brother:

[ @Cyberpsycho ]

Say Happy Birth day to him, and wish him the best because he deserves it!

Happy Birth day to my dear brother Cyber ❤️!

I wish I was close to you so I could throw the best birthday party for you

Soon we will meet bro ❤️ 

Leave a comment to you guys.

jqky0Ci.gif

• I love it 7
  • Brainy 1

Thank you so much bro, i really appreciate your kind words and im happy that you guys see me like a brother not as an owner, and i really wish i can keep developing this server to stay on top

Soon we will meet and make the best party ❤️🔥

And thank you for the design you made, i really loved it and it’s so amazing 🎉

• I love it 2

30 minutes ago, TreY said:

Happy birthday brother, hope you succeed in all your endeavors and live a healthy life 

Thank you so much for the kind wishes, TreY! I really appreciate it and I'm grateful for your support. 😊

• I love it 2

11 minutes ago, AkiraTheNeko said:

Happy birthday Noobbb :3! You are only young once so enjoy it to the fullest. Time passes way too fast and you don’t get these years back(sry for low quality pic csbd is dumb)

1666152307_imgcompressors-BlueVividHappyBirthdayGreetingCard.thumb.png.c135f7ef61bf8431d8b1919a73c00953.png

Thank you so much, Akira! Your message means a lot to me. I'll definitely make the most of this year. And the picture is perfect, no worries at all ❤️

• I love it 1

Happy birthday my brother before you are newlife owner

I thank you for everything you have do it for this server and your kindness with the players before the staff team

I wish you a long life and  wish you success and happiness in your life😘

❤️❤️❤️ و عقبال ال 100 سنه حب

f5JbvD9.gif

@Cyberpsycho

• I love it 1
  • Haha 1

happy born day my brother !! long live, more mature, more wise, successful in every job and hopefully you will get what u want soon. wish u all the best, god bless you brother !! 

• I love it 2