Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Rejected]Report KinGk

Draeno

¤ Your Name : Draeno

¤ Admin reported : @KinGK

¤ Thetime And Date : Now

¤ Reason : abuse of command, He killed him directly for no reason. It was mod assassination. I attacked him until the end of the round. Even so, I killed him. There are already several admins that I see that break the rules because if that damages the server little by little, the admins don't respect the rules. The players will be They get bored and leave the server and that's bad for everything. 

¤ Proof (Pictures / videos hh.png

• I love it 1

By the looks of it, u both were alive at the time of the mod and it seems that DADDY wasn't attacking him but that doesn't mean he can slay him. Plus king was fragging and farming so I think he slain him cuz it's taking his precious time.

PRO #

This is a lie. He did not attack me, but rather wasted time

And I slapped him when she finished mod

As proof that he is lying, look at his own picture, which is false

IMG_8493.jpeg

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, KinGK said:

This is a lie. He did not attack me, but rather wasted time

And I slapped him when she finished mod

As proof that he is lying, look at his own picture, which is false

IMG_8493.jpeg

How are you going to say that I wasn't attacking you if I saw the opposite, learn to play and don't overdo it with anyone ! 

• Like 1

Acum 54 minute, Oumy a spus:

so as i understand , the assasain dont want attack u after u warned him to attack more times ? and when the time finished u slayed him ?

Yes, correct

Acum 22 minute, Draeno a spus:

How are you going to say that I wasn't attacking you if I saw the opposite, learn to play and don't overdo it with anyone ! 

If he is attacking, what do I write to him? Attack him before you slay him

17 minutes ago, KinGK said:

If he is attacking, what do I write to him? Attack him before you slay him

I have nothing more to say, I know what I saw, I hope it doesn't happen again with you or anyone else. 

Acum 10 minute, Draeno a spus:

I have nothing more to say, I know what I saw, I hope it doesn't happen again with you or anyone else. 

I know the laws well. I did nothing wrong. Rather, you should review the laws as an official

Acum 8 ore, Draeno a spus:

¤ Your Name : Draeno

¤ Admin reported : @KinGK

¤ Thetime And Date : Now

¤ Reason : abuse of command, He killed him directly for no reason. It was mod assassination. I attacked him until the end of the round. Even so, I killed him. There are already several admins that I see that break the rules because if that damages the server little by little, the admins don't respect the rules. The players will be They get bored and leave the server and that's bad for everything. 

¤ Proof (Pictures / videos hh.png

I said in the report that you have video proof. If you are not lying, send the video proof and I want to submit a report about you because you lie when submitting reports.