Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Rejected] Request Admin

hhmmood_11.

¤ Your Nickname: (Same as in the Forum) : hhmmood_11.
¤ Your Address: (Facebook, Skype) : discord : ONESHOT
¤ Age: 16
¤ Languages That You Can Speak: English / Arabic
¤ Your Location:  Palestine
¤ Experience As Admin: (Last Server - GameTracker Link) I have a lot of experience and with the time i hope will be better
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): Yes
¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server: ( CLICK HERE You Must Write Your Nickname)https://www.gametracker.com/player/hhmmood_11./135.125.249.129:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: I wanna Help Other Players And exiting in the game .
¤ Are You On Our NewLifeZM Discord Server And Will You Be Active In The NewLife Staff - Chat Channel (Link)?:Yes
¤ Admin - Password: (Read The Admin - Rules To Find It) :  NewLifeZMLoyalty

Posted (edited)

you need to know that admins dont play for rank.. you always camp so that you dont die

but if you will stop that i would say PRO

AND YOU NEED TO STOP STRAFING

Edited by Sheeko

CONTRA

Even though you have good activity, sometimes you don't attack in mods and you do strafe, you should improve on those parameters. 

Have a nice day

Hello,

Commander, WHATS GOING ON, Scarlet.... Apparently they dont pay attention to the server when you break the rules or they just let it happen

Activity in your case if not enought, since you dont respect the rules, im agre with my comrades about "asked for ammo", "didnt attack in special mods (always hide to avoit die)", and specially with me when I was going to kill you, you just leave the server and joined again, I saw this from you many times. So from me you dont have a space with us. youre not friendly even. We dont need lonely admins who only care about themselves.

#BIG CONTRA 

• Like 1

Just now, S e u o n g said:

Hello,

Commander, WHATS GOING ON, Scarlet.... Apparently they dont pay attention to the server when you break the rules or they just let it happen

Activity in your case if not enought, since you dont respect the rules, im agre with my comrades about "asked for ammo", "didnt attack in special mods (always hide to avoit die)", and specially with me when I was going to kill you, you just leave the server and joined again, I saw this from you many times. So from me you dont have a space with us. youre not friendly even. We dont need lonely admins who only care about themselves.

#BIG CONTRA 

2 hours ago, Sheeko said:

you need to know that admins dont play for rank.. you always camp so that you dont die

but if you will stop that i would say PRO

AND YOU NEED TO STOP STRAFING

#Rejected!

Make another request after 14 days.

You need to improve yourself more
Please check it
"Important": Player Rules - Admin Rules

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 1