Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request moderator [Solved]

• Nick:  DrAKeNN
  • How old are you?:  21
  • Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Cs 1.6 , League of legends , MW3 , BUBG , Left 4 dead , Valorant , FiFA Mobile 
  • Where are you from?(country and city):  Egypt  , Alexandria
  • describe  yourself(at least 50 words) : I don't like to talk about myself, but I will say some things. I like seriousness and I'm a little lazy. I love winter. I hate talking too much. I like being alone sometimes, but not always. There's no person who can stand being alone. I don't listen to songs. I don't drink beer or wine. I like football. I support Real Madrid, Al-Ahly of Egypt, and Raja of Morocco 
  • Note some of your qualities: Nice and don't belittle anyone
  • Tell us some of your defects: Nice and don't belittle anyone
  • Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): Sure 
  • On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Journalist , Devil harmony , vgame reviewers 
  • Which category/project you want to care off?: vgame reviewers , journalist
  • How well you speak english?(and other languages):  English , French A little , Arabic 
  • Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: No
  • For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years):  Years in cha allah
  • Contact methods:
  • Last request: First one 
    Note : I started the activity two days ago and I saw the show and my friend invited me to come here. I promise you that I will give what I have to help the community and I will always be active in all departments. and i have a little experiance  
    in cha allah

Hello, you're currently a member of one project only, you started being active 2 days ago. I suggest you join more projects and wait a little more before requesting.

Contra.

Hello DarkeNn
You are copying requests from old members. This means that you have not participated in projects before. Secondly, your activity is not sufficient. Thirdly, you need at least two projects in order to request a mod. To remedy this, you must stop copying other people’s topics and create your own topics of your own making. To participate. In two projects until you place an order, thirdly, you must increase your activity further, then come back after 20 days with a new order
#

:contra: