Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Mobile Games]Blood Strike Review: A thrilling ride of chaos

Project Blood Strike cover, Project Blood Strike soft launch, Blood Strike global launch, Blood Strike Season 3, Blood Strike Creator Program
Blood Strike is an online multiplayer, FPS battle royale game following the classic trope of battle royale. As usual, players across the globe come under the umbrella of a particular map and engage in combat after matchmaking. The game is a lightweight and immersive development from the NetEase Games. Throughout this Blood Strike review, I’ll discuss the plus points in gameplay, visual and audio effects, and cons that give minor setbacks to yet another first-person shooting title.I have tried and tested Blood Strike on Redmi Note 7 Pro for over 20 hours to make sure I checked all the available features and got the best possible experience to judge it properly and write an in-depth piece.I have tried and tested Blood Strike on Redmi Note 7 Pro for over 20 hours to make sure I checked all the available features and got the best possible experience to judge it properly and write an in-depth piece.Additionally, you can check out some redeem codes in the game for some in-game rewards. We also provide essential tips for your journey, including beginner tips, tips to level up, map guides, weapon combinations, resource management, and striker and weapon tier lists. And if you face any in-game issues, check our customer support article to connect the devs hassle-free!There’s no storyline to ponder upon in Blood Strike as any other battle royale title. Getting into the Blood Strike review, the gameplay is quite responsive and has an appealing combat system. The format is to survive through each round on a map storming with enemies.
Project Blood Strike gameplay

The game provides different modes like Hot Zone resembling Hardpoint in CODM and a standard Weapon Master mode that requires a degree of money management to buy your loadouts. The maps have a unique and captivating layout.
Also, the variety of strikers and weapons is limited but is sufficient to satisfy the thirst for fights. The realistic details on weapons with several skin and modification options were a sure hit in igniting my interest. Although, it’ll be refreshing to see some expansion to the character and arsenal sections.

Project-Blood-Strike-Ranked-Section-1
The in-game chat feature is an excuse for players to exchange game plans and pointers from miles away. Having influential communication and strategies is no sweat, in the wake of Blood Strike’s well-bodied system. Leaderboards, ranks, and striving toward victory leave you aching for another round. I also am a sucker for the cutthroat competition that stays intact no matter what.
The audio and visual effects are just as vital in a battle royale to keep the players hooked on the game. The 3D graphics in Blood Strike are consistent and definite even for low-end devices. The scenes glide smoothly as butter for most of the time. The weapon and striker detailings with exquisite cosmetics are a lap of luxury. You can say, it is a mix of visual experiences but still not distracting enough from the core gameplay.
The sonic atmosphere of the game is however praiseworthy. All kinds of audio effects are spot-on and crystal clear to the brim. The gunfire sounds, reload clicks, running, and outlying thumps of retreating rivals are all magnificent. These
intense elements add up to the developing tension of high-quality combat and make your battle royale experience worthwhile.

https://gamingonphone.com/reviews/blood-strike-game-review/