Facebook Twitter Youtube

[News] Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for PC

Mr.Jhorjan

Horizonz4

Link: https://www.vidaextra.com/analisis/analisis-horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition-para-pc-imprescindible-ps4-tambien-quiere-serlo-steam-epic-games-store

It is clear that having several years behind him can play a trick on him, but we are facing a historical milestone and we seem calmer than normal. Not only are we at the gates of the launch of an exclusive game made by a Sony studio on PC, we are facing a firm GOTY candidate for the platform called Horizon Zero Dawn.

Three years after playing Aloy's adventure on PS4 with The Frozen Wilds expansion, the main question that assailed me when I started this Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition was whether the passage of time would have been good for it. That and, of course, to what extent the jump to more graphic possibilities was capable of surprising me.

A shy platform jump
Regarding both issues I have good news and bad news. The good news is for those of you who haven't played the Guerrilla game in the past: you're going to enjoy it. The bad news is for those who are looking for the perfect excuse for a second round here: the improvements do not justify the outlay.

The ideal thing here would be to come across a game adapted to the possibilities of a high-end PC, but beyond being able to overcome the 30 fps barrier, the visual work is that of a port of the PS4 version. There is no improvement or remastering of characters beyond what was experienced in the rescaling offered by PS4 Pro. A missed opportunity to make the game look even better in which raytracing is also left out of the equation.

The situation on paper is that. At the controls -very curious to see Xbox buttons on one of the jewels of PS4-, on the other hand, the possible complaints fade because we are still facing a game that looks really good. In addition, those who can enjoy it on an ultra-wide screen will be even more delighted.

p3NTsXr.gif

Copyrigt® @LEGION.Z  LEGION.Z