Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Accepted]Apply for Admin

Michael Scoofield

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum):  Michael Scofield
¤ Your Address Skype, facebook:  No unfortunately i dont use it 
¤ Age: 21
¤ Languages That You Can Speak: English, German, little italian and  little spanish.
¤ Your Location: 
America / Kosovo
¤ Experience As Admin :  im not new in the admin field, i was an admin before and i quit in the past now im back. 
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM):  Yes 

¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Michael%20Scofield/135.125.249.129:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: I wanna become an admin to help the server and ofc to be part of your team.
¤ Are you on our NewLifeZM discord server and will you be active in the NewLife Staff-Chat channel ( Link ) ?:Yes

¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] :Newlifezm2023

Hi @Michael Scoofield  , i see you want to escape the tag prison and jump inside the admin ship team.

Defenetly you will have to improve your activity on the server as this is a requirement for the admin task.

Overall you are a good guy and i have a feeling you gonna be good.  

I`m gonna give you a PRO as an encouragement.

Best wishes and kind regards Dragos.

• I love it 2