Facebook Twitter Youtube

Suggestion

-Ace Ϟ ™

1. What is your proposal :  Adding Bots to the server
  2. How will it help the server : To make the server much batter on night
  3. Reason : most players on night they are AFK so some bots playing can fix that
  4. Other details : for the bots i am not talking about AFK bots no! i am talking about normal bots shoting and attacking and playing normaly, we will not make the server full with them but It will be a temporary solution especially at night to improve the server much better

33 minutes ago, Equilibrium said:

This is a very ugly thing. If you want to help the server, help him with boosting , or find people, you boost the server for two if you adding fake players that ip will get ban by gametracker

I could have ignored your rudeness and hidden your comment, but I will answer you genius

-First of all you can give your opinion respectfully and do not make all this noise to get attention.

-secondly i am talking about 3-4 bots at night i am not talking about to make it full with bots all the time and all the top ranked servers using this methode To make playing better when the server is empty at night.

-3rd thing is This does not break any rules and they added by commands

and if the team don't like my SUGGESTION they will vote with contra! and reject it that is all

Thank you for making my suggestion more understandable

3 hours ago, BirSaNN said:

I'm not sure about that, I mean if they would add a bot... if the server is full, then the server is full of bots... there will be more bots than players, so I say about this

:contra:sorry i don't think this will help the server...

we are talking about 3-4 bots specially on night because most the players are AFK and that make the playing boring and in the case of the server getting full the admins can kick that bots easy 

Acum 2 ore, Ϟ-ÊƘḴő-ʆ a spus:

we are talking about 3-4 bots specially on night because most the players are AFK and that make the playing boring and in the case of the server getting full the admins can kick that bots easy 

if you mean 3-4 bots, then it's okay, but if more, then I think it's not okay

as you say, 3-4 bots at night, then I change my mind and say

:pro:

• I love it 1

Hello friend 

I respect your idea. But it has many negatives. Also we already have 3 bots in spec

Just imagine if we add more 3 or 4 bots in server .. guess what? Boom server ban on GT 

Also if you want a real players and its not detected by gt , you can use boosting websites. It only cost 2-5 $ 

We cant risk that and its not worth it

my friend , 

CONTRA! 

5 hours ago, Majestic ALi ✪ said:

Hello friend 

I respect your idea. But it has many negatives. Also we already have 3 bots in spec

Just imagine if we add more 3 or 4 bots in server .. guess what? Boom server ban on GT 

Also if you want a real players and its not detected by gt , you can use boosting websites. It only cost 2-5 $ 

We cant risk that and its not worth it

my friend , 

CONTRA! 

in this case we can using the 3 bots that we alredy have and make them playing with this way can skip the all risk