Experience as admin :

Your country :

Can you bring your friends or players? :

Can you be active at night ? ( 22h-10h RO time ) :

Have you been already a manager on any server before? :

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? :

Important :

- You must speak English clearly no issue on it;

- As long as we are looking for admins from Latin America , you must be active at night ( RO TIME );

• I love it 4
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname : Castiel

Experience as admin : 8 years

Your country : Palestine

Can you bring your friends or players? : dont have any friends

Can you be active at night ? ( 22h-10h RO time ) : sure

Have you been already a manager on any server before? : yes

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? : i like having responsibility.

42 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Nickname : Castiel

Experience as admin : 8 years

Your country : Palestine

Can you bring your friends or players? : dont have any friends

Can you be active at night ? ( 22h-10h RO time ) : sure

Have you been already a manager on any server before? : yes

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? : i like having responsibility.

Accepted send me an messege in forum to talk a little about how you can help the server . We are still looking for 1 good manager ! Dont miss the chance .

• I love it 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nickname : GeN-X

Experience as admin : Five Years!

Your country : Pakistan!

Can you bring your friends or players? : Ofc

Can you be active at night ? ( 22h-10h RO time ) : Yup.

Have you been already a manager on any server before? : Yeah, i was Daddy Boss + FTP MANAGER on Zmoldschool Before.

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? : I liked the Server a lot , and here is good manager and old friends!

• I love it 2

• 4 weeks later...

Alias: Deleric -

Experience as an administrator: since 2007

Your country is Algeria

Can you bring your friends or players? : I have already brought my friends and I will add more

Can you be active at night? (22h-10h RO time): yea/I'm already there at night

Were you already an administrator on any server before? : I already had servers here and I drowned it a long time ago because I didn't have enough time I was going to open the truth server I liked this server I decided to stay here

Why do you want to be part of the THUNDERZM staff? : I have old memories with this name and I love this server I will support him I want to get a second chance and I will take care of it more

2 minutes ago, Deliric - said:

Alias: Deleric -

Experience as an administrator: since 2007

Your country is Algeria

Can you bring your friends or players? : I have already brought my friends and I will add more

Can you be active at night? (22h-10h RO time): yea/I'm already there at night

Were you already an administrator on any server before? : I already had servers here and I drowned it a long time ago because I didn't have enough time I was going to open the truth server I liked this server I decided to stay here

Why do you want to be part of the THUNDERZM staff? : I have old memories with this name and I love this server I will support him I want to get a second chance and I will take care of it more

Accepted last chance!

send me in pm 

• I love it 1

Edit : THUNDERZM is now looking for managers and admins (high grades) with experiences 

Follow the model for applying :

On 7/25/2022 at 8:47 PM, DeaGLe^ said:

Nickname :

Experience as admin :

Your country :

Can you bring your friends or players? :

Can you be active at night ? ( 22h-10h RO time ) :

Have you been already a manager on any server before? :

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? :

• Like 3

Nickname : Frapuccino

Experience as admin : I have a lot of knowledge in the management of the team, being a former co-founder of a team known on condition zero, so I offered to come and help them take care of the staff so that everything goes well.

Your country : France

Can you bring your friends or players? : Yes of course make them discover the server

Can you be active at night ? ( 22h-10h RO time ) : Yes in general I play a lot in the evening

Have you been already a manager on any server before? : I was Administrator on the old Amaranth project

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? : Because I think I can help people on the project and I know a lot of people too

• Brainy 1

Just now, Fraps said:

Nickname : Frapuccino

Experience as admin : I have a lot of knowledge in the management of the team, being a former co-founder of a team known on condition zero, so I offered to come and help them take care of the staff so that everything goes well.

Your country : France

Can you bring your friends or players? : Yes of course make them discover the server

Can you be active at night ? ( 22h-10h RO time ) : Yes in general I play a lot in the evening

Have you been already a manager on any server before? : I was Administrator on the old Amaranth project

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? : Because I think I can help people on the project and I know a lot of people too

Accepted!

Message me privately to discuss your resume!

• I love it 1
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Nickname : .__KenThooL__.

Experience as admin : 4 months in Zombie Plague 6.2

Your country : Germany

Can you bring your friends or players? : Yes i have friends

Can you be active at night ? ( 22h-10h RO time ) : Yes but only 4 hours at night

Have you been already a manager on any server before? : No I wasn't a manager

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? : To learn the fundamentals mechanic about ThunderZm

1 hour ago, KenThooL said:

Nickname : .__KenThooL__.

Experience as admin : 4 months in Zombie Plague 6.2

Your country : Germany

Can you bring your friends or players? : Yes i have friends

Can you be active at night ? ( 22h-10h RO time ) : Yes but only 4 hours at night

Have you been already a manager on any server before? : No I wasn't a manager

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? : To learn the fundamentals mechanic about ThunderZm

Rejected!

Next!

• FalCoNNN- changed the title to ZMOLDSCHOOL Looking For Managers And Admins

Nickname : Noxy

Experience as admin : I have a lot of knowledge in the management of the team, being a former co-founder of a team known on condition zero, so I offered to come and help them take care of the staff so that everything goes well

Your country : egyptian

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? : Because I think I can help people on the sv

1 minute ago, Noxy™ said:

Nickname : Noxy

Experience as admin : I have a lot of knowledge in the management of the team, being a former co-founder of a team known on condition zero, so I offered to come and help them take care of the staff so that everything goes well

Your country : egyptian

Why you want to be a part of THUNDERZM staff? : Because I think I can help people on the sv

Accepted come discord or here