Facebook Twitter Youtube

cs 1.6 connection servers problem

MasterKid™

Acum 15 minute, GeN-X a spus:

Hello There!, Maybe you got VAC-BAN on steam if it is not VAC-BAN, Try this on Console CL_allowdownload 1 , then write on Console Connect "IP Adress" 

] cl_allowdownload 
"cl_allowdownload" is "1"
] "IP Adress"
"ip" is "localhost"

8 hours ago, Y A S I N said:

Hello 

i dont understand where is the problem ? 

can u explain more so we can help u 

i have connection at internet on m laptop but the game cs 1.6 dosen t find the servers and say that "no internet games responded query"

https://postimg.cc/5Qwk29Gr

the same problem on cs go

i think i have this problem on all games on steam who need connection at internet

help me please

Hello.

You better download the game again if it is cracked. Also this error appears when the '.dll' files of the server is different. You can try replacing them too by just downloading them and putting them in your game directory.

1. Yes, here I am to help you out! I have the same problem until now, I had not left any stone unturned but do you know what, nothing happened exactly. I had googled it, visited various websites, discussion forums, and also on Youtube but never I have a chance of playing it online on a server with somebody. But after 7 long freaking years, friends I have figured out the formula exactly which worked for me. Yes, it actually worked for me. It’s basically because you may have those right files placed at wrong locations or folders. You just need to relocate them. I had done this only. As I am playing it for a month now, so I am going to share with you the exact things what i did to run it on my PC. All the credits goes to the researches I have done all these years. See, I am not sure but this may work for you also. Now, the original steps to follow. Don’t do any mistakes. Just follow what you are going to read now!

Go to “This PC” (For Windows 10 users) or “My Computer” (For Windows 7 users)
    Open “Local Disc (C:)”
    Open “Program Files (x86)”
    Search for the folder “Valve” and double click to open it.
    You will find many things there. No, don’t let them distract you from your work! Now, search for the folder “Platform” and double click on it.
    You will find 8 folders there. Now open the “config” folder. The whole location of the folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Valve\platform\config
    You will be able to see many “.vdf” files (vdf stands for Virtual Dub File)
    Search for the file named “masterservers.vdf”. If it is there, then it’s OK. But if it is not, then “don’t worry, he’ll get it”. Just joking, then you need to download that file from a website online. You can find that by searching it on google and download it!
    Now, as you have done, copy this “masterservers.vdf” file to the folder “Servers” or the location C:\Program Files (x86)\Valve\platform\Servers and simply paste it here. While copying if anything asks to be replaced, then simply click on “replace”.
    Back again, go to the “config” file and now this time copy all the “.vdf” files alongwith the file “masterservers.vdf”, then back again go to the folder “Steam” and open the folder “games” (whole path location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Valve\platform\Steam\games) and paste all of these here.
    Now, it’s kind of ready to go but wait, now check at this stage, if it works or not. For this, open the “Counter Strike 1.6” and go to “Find Servers” and check if any server is displayed under the “Favourites” tab or not.
    If any servers appear there (may it be “not responding”, no problem) then don’t follow these further steps below. If the message on this tab is “Could not contact master game server to retrieve server list”, then please follow these steps below.
    Exit the game and now right click on the game desktop shortcut (the game icon) and select the last option “Properties” .
    Go to the tab “Compatibility” .
    Check the box telling “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select “Windows XP (Service Pack 3)” . By default in many computers it is set to often ‘Windows XP (Service Pack 2)’, so you need to change that and ensure if you have done exactly.
    Now, run the game, and follow the step no. 11.
    If you find everything correct, then go and visit a website named Server Stats, List Search, Ranking, Banners, & Social Network for Gamers or click on this link Counter Strike 1.6 Server List? and if you need change the location to search for servers near you. If you want anything other than this, then you can also visit https://servers.noobstrike.com/ and select an IP address (to play in a server), copy it, then run the game.
    Now open the console by clicking the key “~” and paste alongwith also write “connect”, something like this:
    “connect IP address with port no.” . Press ‘Submit’ . After a while, the game starts! Go Play…(if that works)

• Try these commands in console. Before opening the console you have to enable it from the menu (Cosnole button on keyboard have a sign like this- ~)
  • crosshair "1" 
    cl_crosshairalpha "200" 
    cl_crosshaircolor "1" 
    cl_crosshaircolor_b "50" 
    cl_crosshaircolor_g "50" 
    cl_crosshaircolor_r "250" 
    cl_crosshairdot "1" 
    cl_crosshairgap "-1.85" 
    cl_crosshairscale "0" 
    cl_crosshairsize "0.35" 
    cl_crosshairstyle "4" 
    cl_crosshairthickness "0.7" 
    cl_crosshairusealpha "1" 
    cl_fixedcrosshairgap "-1.85" 
    cl_observercrosshair "0" 
    cl_scalecrosshair "1" 
  • If you still have any queries, then ask me below:
  • I love it 1

8 hours ago, MasterKid™ said:

i have connection at internet on m laptop but the game cs 1.6 dosen t find the servers and say that "no internet games responded query"

look idk wht exactly problem do u hv but im gonna help as much as i know so 

first : make sure tht ur laptop is connected to any internat network 

second : go to "run" & type "regedit" then go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" then "Software" then u will gonna find a folder name "Valve" 
delete it & dont worry it will return ur cs as default 
third : run ur cs & type this command on ur console 
connect "Any IP Adress" for ex connect 51.210.27.156:27015

if it still not working tell us 

Good luck 

• I love it 2

• Premium
9 hours ago, MasterKid™ said:

hello all

can you help me please with this?

My internet is on 

I have cs 1.6 on steam 

photo: https://postimg.cc/tYdBZKxP

This problem it has happened to me before, just close cs go, go to the library in the CSGO name then go to properties then go to files , finally look for a corrupted file and wait if you find one do it again and everything will be resolved, if it continues, just contact steam support! good luck bro

https://imgur.com/a/6M0EhI1