[Rejected]Request Admin

Wal3aE

¤ Your Nickname: Wal3a!
¤ Your Address Skype, Steam: No have
¤ Age (You must have or higher than 17 years): Yes
¤ Languages That You Can Speak: Arabic
¤ Your Location: palestine
¤ Experience As Admin: Good
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (22:00 To 12:00 PM): Yes
¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server ( Click Here You Must Write Your Nickname):https://www.gametracker.com/player/Wal3a!/89.40.233.2:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: To protect the server from hackers
¤ Other Information For Your Request: I had an admin elder and I want to restore it | I will increase my activity on the server

• I love it 1

4Ebai3O.png

xciLy0m.gif.90e4f271223b9ddcd2bbc9add14b70ad.gif

[ThugLifeZm] 

Guardians of Gaming

Members -  ( Helper - Administrator - Moderator - Semi-Elder - Elder - Prince - Co Owner - Owner )

® Kareem.™. 

b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by kareem.

We talked in private. I rejected your last request before 4 days. You won't get admin back that easily. Please keep it in your mind.

You are not a good admin for us so we don't have to give you admin again.

Rejected.

• Sad 1