Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Lifestyle] Chaitra Navratri Day 5 Maa Skandmata: Wishes, quotes, messages, images, Facebook and WhatsApp status to share with loved ones

FalCoNNN-

Chaitra Navratri Day 5 Maa Skandmata: Wishes, quotes, messages, images, Facebook and WhatsApp status to share with loved ones

The auspicious festival of Chaitra Navratri is underway. In this festival, people worship the nine forms of Goddess Durga. On the fifth day of Navratri, the devotees worship Goddess Skandmata. According to the pictorial description, Goddess Skandmata has four arms and she carries a lotus flower in one hand.  On this auspicious day, the devotees offer milk, flowers, and fruits to the idol of Goddess Skandmata. To pay ode to one of the avatars of Goddess Durga, devotees also chant mantras and they offer aarti at the end of the day.  Ahead of the special day of Goddess Skandmata, here are some wishes, quotes, messages, Facebook and WhatsApp status that you can share with your friends and family:Ruthi hai to manaa lenge  paas apne bulaa lenge,  maiya hai vo dil ki bholi  baaton men use rijhaa lenge,  Navratri 2021 ki hardik Shubhkamnaye  *May the great goddess Maa Durga provide you the strength, wisdom and courage to overcome all obstacles in life. Have an auspicious Navratri.  *May the nine avatars of Maa Durga bless you with nine qualities-power, happiness, humanity, peace, knowledge, devotion, name, fame and health. Jai Mata Di  *This Navratri, I remember all the moments that we have spent together, As they stay in my heart forever! I pray to Mata Rani to bless you more than ever, As this Navratri is very special!  *Happy Navratri to you and your family! Today I wish to Goddess Shakti to take away all your troubles and sorrows. I hope your life is filled with all the nine shades of happiness. I pray to Mata Rani to make all your wishes come true. God bless you! Jai Mata Di!  *jo bhi jaataa hai maan ke dvaar maan bharti hai jholi khaali maan vipdaa mitaane vaali maan sankat harne vaali… Happy Navratri 2021  *Navratri is a time to share and care. Wish you glorious days ahead. Happy Navratri 2020 and hope we emerge stronger from the pandemic  *May this Navratri bring happiness in your life. May hatred be far apart from your life. Happy Navratri.