Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Lifestyle] Brooklyn Beckham’s neck tattoo is a tribute to fiancee Nicola Peltz’s love letter

Dr_-_PiKaChU

Brooklyn Beckham neck tattoo, indian express news

Normally, when someone receives a letter from a loved one, they read it and then carefully store it away. But not Brooklyn Beckham. The 21-year-old model has tattooed an entire letter that was written to him by fiancée Nicola Peltz, a 26-year-old American actress. Beckham has even shared the letter on his Instagram along with a caption that reads: “Love letters 

n the letter, Peltz has suggested that Beckham reflect on her message “whenever he feels anxious”. The tattoo reads: “My forever boy. Read this anytime you feel anxious. I want you to know how deeply loved you are. You have the kindest heart I’ve ever met and hope I never go a day without your love. I think you are so incredible. Just we can get through it all together if you breathe slow and trust. I love you beyond.”

According to a report in The Independent, this is Beckham junior’s fifth tattoo tribute to his fiancee. The letter rests on his nape, underneath another one that has Peltz’s name and an image of her eyes.

Per the report, the couple got engaged in July 2020, six months after Beckham first shared a picture of them on Instagram. He had previously revealed he first met Peltz at Coachella in 2017 but “fell in love” when they met again at a party in 2019.