Facebook Twitter Youtube

[rejected] Report of LuCifer, Steeven

RoUdY-

¤ Your name: Ropic Gaming Youtube

¤ Claimed Admin name: 2 admins Lucifer and Steeven

¤ Date and time: 03,06.2020 , almost 8:05PM

¤ Reason of complaint: Ban for A WRONG REASON!

¤ Proof (screenshot or console or demo): 

MORE DESCRIPTION : I am an admin in 2 CSBD servers, and i am a STEAM player, so please be careful next time when you ban someone.

And plus, a higher rank agreed about this ban LOL WTF? 

Guys be careful next time please. Thanks.

Please other admins check this out and give me your opinion.

Lol

Acum 16 minute, [K]KoHoeTka^ a spus:

you hacker what the hell ! why hack warning you ghost hack /  gaming like play newlifezm smeil  so crazy  like server newlifezm
Steeven no remove no pro bro

Rejected 

MvFES9a.gif.e12b0110e47929d9ccc73cc848938544.gif                                                                      

ConnectNEWLIFEZM.CSBLACKDEVIL.COM

IP: 178.32.241.12:27015

Nickname: [A]Sweety^

Grade: Pre-Managers

Co-Owner: 300 Hours Activity !

Owner: 400 Hours Activity !

Founders: 500 Hours Activity !

BOSS: Nerver Activity !

Server: 32/32 Player Newlifezm

You: Enjoy ❤️

Nemesis is Expert Very-good

Who the heck are you to talk on this post or my other post lol? I requested other admins to check this post.

Stay out of it ? unless you did something like using my name and hacking, until waiting for me to go online and banning me ... ?

STAY OUT OF IT. 

Hello,

I Analysed and I could not find any specific type of Aim being used. Maybe a Kind of Lag, but not Aim. (Should be unbanned Hopefully, Managers please view the demo)

Also, I don't understand why the Ban is Permanent as Mentioned in the Ban list

Rule : 

WtiKIUH.gif Players Who Use Hacks/Scrips Will Receive Ban (5000 Minutes)

Managers Please Re-check the Demo's and #Pro For Report 

• I love it 1