Facebook Twitter Youtube

[HARDWARE] Razer launches the first set of wireless mouse and keyboard

NeRv0s3.

I announced to you some time ago that Razer will produce a set of peripherals for the Xbox. That is, you can play on the Xbox One console using a mouse and keyboard, something unimaginable so far. Razer today launched the first fully-wireless console kit that lets you play as a PC.

"We are particularly proud of working with Microsoft and this exclusive result," said Min-Liang Tan, co-founder and CEO of Razer. "The Xbox One Razer Turret makes it possible to experience the use of a keyboard and mouse on Xbox One, while also synchronizing the game lighting system."

It's called the Razer Turret, they're Razer-lighted, Chroma support, and Xbox Dynamic Lightning and soon there will be games that will endure this enlightenment for an ideal customization. The keyboard has Razer proprietary mechanical switches with a lifetime of up to 80 million presses. The mouse is an undercover Mamba.

The keyboard includes a sliding mouse pad as shown in the picture, but also integrated support for the wrists. The price is $ 250.

Turret_for_Xbox_One__2018____Lifestyle_I

• I love it 1