Facebook Twitter Youtube

Problem Changue Name In Server

Jose.

That Server has an anti_swear or some plugin like that which doesn't allow people to advertise other Servers. There are people which join with nicknames like " JOIN xxx SERVER IP: 123.456.789:0000 " or something like that.. I bet that Server has the plugin to change advertisement nick to the Server's IP.
So, all you need to do is (if its your Server) find a folder in amxmodx>configs called "replacements" or "advertisement.ini" or something like that, and delete the "CLASSIC" word in there. Then, wait for the map to change or restart the Server and it will work!
If its some random Server, you need to speak with Owner of that Server to delete it.

• I love it 2

6 minutes ago, FALLEN' said:

That Server has an anti_swear or some plugin like that which doesn't allow people to advertise other Servers. There are people which join with nicknames like " JOIN xxx SERVER IP: 123.456.789:0000 " or something like that.. I bet that Server has the plugin to change advertisement nick to the Server's IP.
So, all you need to do is (if its your Server) find a folder in amxmodx>configs called "replacements" or "advertisement.ini" or something like that, and delete the "CLASSIC" word in there. Then, wait for the map to change or restart the Server and it will work!
If its some random Server, you need to speak with Owner of that Server to delete it.

6 minutes ago, Kompact said:

1.If You don't have cs 1.6 on steam you may receive redirect through the cs client

2.the plugin can have hidden commands such as redirect

3.If You stay SPEC the Nick dont will change 

I had the same problem but with cs 1.6

10 minutes ago, J⧆îN√ said:

Hello,

This problem dont in your game this problem in addons in your Server and if you join and stay in Spectators Your nickname dont will change...

I do not stay in spec I played when I play, I change the name and then the ip address is put back

2 minutes ago, CLASSIC™ said:

I do not stay in spec I played when I play, I change the name and then the ip address is put back

Which nick you use in the Server? 
Try with some random nicks like like "Test" or "Example" or anything which comes to your mind. If it doesn't change ur nickname then its the problem i described. If it still changes some random nick, its ur CS

Edited by FALLEN'

Hello dear 

This may be the problem in your add-on and may be the problem in the server and may be a problem in your machine and in those cases you must scan the Counter-Strike and download them again  click / click 

Regards Wolf

Edited by WOLF™

try other name and see if it will change if the name didnt change so the problem is in your name you can tell any manager to change your name 

or this problem in your server addons 

ask any manager in your server 

Regards