Facebook Twitter Youtube

I need a solution

Stay | Alive

I'm not that familiar with this type of "disconnect message". but it may be the server causing you to "overlow" and disconnect. overflow often happends when Binded keys are being spammed , people spam very much . hack the server and things of sort. it depends on how much the server can handle (based on player numbers and other stuff)

• I love it 1

What Does Overflow means?

Basically Overflow came from The Server Files Or you files . 

So you need to Fix Your Files (By Uploading CS1.6 files) 

Or Download CSBD CS1.6 Or My Personal Counter Strike (Created by me , designed by Verox) 

if it's the Server files you need to contact some Server players Or Founders to fix or give you all the files. 

• I love it 2

Hello,

You must just put this type cl_port 27006  in console 3 times it will solve that problem .

I Hope i Help you For more qeustion just contact me PM !
Edited by PULSE
warn +2 / post-hunt (copy/paste post of Isco*)
  • I love it 2

Perhaps, the server has too many entityes. if, it might be that few maps and the server load too many entitiyes and your pc / counter strike can not handle it .

Another reason might be from the server.  try talking to the, managers. it may occur be cause, of faulty 3rd party plugins too.. 

you often overflow if, your pc can not handle multiple procceses at a time. like , you're playing counter strike 1.6. meanwhile, your internet might not be the best of the best. and you

also run youtube , facebook , soundcloud , other games . and it all piles up ! the more stuff you do, the harder it gets for your computer to process .

if many players may be receiving this , that means the founder or whoever manages the acces to change the plugins. should start removing and testing each plugin , one by one until they will find the broken one. soo , here is my advice : if you know how to script / work in counter strike 1.6 files, make your counter strike 1.6's graphics a bit lower, increase fps by working with different .cfg files and, make one good config. or, try not to multi-task while playing counter strike 1.6 . but unfortunately, if it's the plugin of the server that causes this, you can only pray. and, it's a loot of work in order to find the broken one.

Hello Mr @Stay | Alive 

This Problem is from ur internet , i also had this same problem and i changed my internet connect 2 day's ago and now this overflowed Problem is Solved for me so i suggest u also to change ur internet connection.

Regard SoRrY

Edited by _L0rd_
Post Locked Due to the lack of activity. T/C