Facebook Twitter Youtube

Outlast 2 - Officially announced.

#aries.exe

outlast2-mare.jpg?height=310

Do you remember the Outlast? Horror first person from studio Red Barrels left a strong impression to all those who have played, enjoying the appreciation and the trade press. The po[CENSORED]rity of the game grew with his inclusion in the PlayStation Plus program (free to subscribers was offered in February 2014) and the advent Whistleblower's expansion.

Studio Red Barrels confirmed that since delivery of working Outlast's DLC for the second game of the series. Outlast II will take place in the same universe with the first title of the series, but will provide completely new characters and settings. But will remain constant tension and fear, basics of Outlast experience.

Outlast II will be released in the fall of 2016 for both PC (Windows), Mac and Linux as well as the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

outlast-2.jpg?height=360&width=640

• I love it 4

It's so genius this game,i love them,i like verry much that story i play Outlast and Outlast whistleblower and i've done both two times.

And i wait so much to play the Outlast II xD

I recomand this series game of Outlast is so cool and nice announced.

I really wonder the releaser of game continued this series of game.

• I love it 5