Facebook Twitter Youtube

Coca Cola / Fanta, tous des satanistes

I don't even drink sodas anymore.

Better go squeeze an orange and drink it.

It's much better!

Or the alternative I always go for, WATER#

Am baut si eu "suc de portocale" , ruginesti frate dupa o saptamana. 

Fara cola.. , viata e pustiu :)).

Lasand gluma la o parte , cola sau celelalte "sucuri: sunt foarte daunatoare sanatatii , eu incerc sa beau cat mai putina cola , dar mai scap cate o sticla..

Cat despre treaba cu " cola satanizata sau no mohamed & no mecca " , =)) , teoria conspiratiei is alive.

• I love it 2

LOADING is keep open my eyes

thanx for tell in us Loading u are have my respect

and we dring orange or joice :)

u are respect islam and am also respect urs

When the Coca-Cola logo is inversed it delivers an anti-Muslim message.

Try to read reversed Coca Cola  :ph34r:

Coca Cola readed reversed means in arabic:

coke.jpg?w=530

La Mohammad, La Mecca = No Mohammad, No Mecca

• I love it 1

you guys retarded ? phahahahahah de funniest  thin i have see for today its all fake i can give many example like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrf8b2j6_78

wen you fold de money in a specific way you can see past event does it mean money have to do something wit it ? of course not...

just cuz "Coca Cola and Fanta " match with dat in de video doesnt mean its true...

you guys retarded ? phahahahahah de funniest  thin i have see for today its all fake i can give many example like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrf8b2j6_78

wen you fold de money in a specific way you can see past event does it mean money have to do something wit it ? of course not...

just cuz "Coca Cola and Fanta " match with dat in de video doesnt mean its true...

First time, control your language. 

Nothing is  randomly, everything has a meaning.

• I love it 1

Hello,

Guys, you know that the font used in "Coca-Cola" logo is just a font? The font is used even in books:

Spencerbook.jpg

Spencerian Script is a script style that was used in the United States from approximately 1850 to 1925  and was considered the American de facto standard writing style for business correspondence prior to the widespread adoption of the typewriter.

Spencerian Script became the standard across the United States and remained so until the 1920s.

First logo of Coca-Cola:

CXs7CUv.jpg

2nd logo:

QrV5iOP.jpg

I think the poor John Pemberton never throught about this.

• I love it 3