Facebook Twitter Youtube

[TUTORIAL-SOFTWARE] Cum sa iti tii PC-ul curat / How to keep your PC clean

d3v0uTT™

Hello black devils,

I make some points how to keep your PC clean. Let's beggin:

1. Clean frequently your PC, mouse and keyboard of dust. For example your coolers can broke from dust.

2. Delete the files you don't. Delete them from Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs . Or you can get a program that delete the file from your hard. An example is Eraser .

3. Follow “drive usage”. WinDirStat can help you to see what use so much space on your hard.

4. Organize your “My Documents”. A lot of people don't have much in this folder, but there can be a lot of hidden things or usefull folder, those must be in categories.

5. “Clean” the startup, the registries and cookies. You have to look what program works at the windows startup and those you don't need, disable them. After you uninstall a game or a program, go at Start -> Regedit at look for the registry of that program or game. CCleaner is a program that really can help you with these things.

TcpXKuI.jpg

piCxqWv.jpg

6. Clear your desktop. Many people have the desktop almost full o icons, songs, folders and photos. Try to put just the most important, not many, and the rest put them in a folder and put it in your "My Computer", on the partition where is not the windows. 

7. Try to keep your PC as simple as you can, don't install thousands of aplications for unusefull things, like the weather, shortcuts, etc. In the same time, try to keep your Recycle Bin empty.

d3v0uTT @ CSBLACKDEVIL

• I love it 4