Facebook Twitter Youtube

ISI Sajawal

1. Username: >>IMAN<<

2. Type of problem: unable to entry forum

Details about the issue: i saw the topic of dangerous killer ... i have that problem too but ... i hardly see that error 502 badgatway ... many times when all members and etc are able to go forum or even when my brother can open forum i cant ... idk what is my problem from pc or not ... can you give me some solutions please .? ( one thing : usualy when i clear my history only completely 90% i can open forum for few minutes ...

Snapshot: when i press CSBD that is pin in my broswer i just see a white page ...

Tnx anyone for attention.

Hello,

The problem is not from your PC, is from us. Until we solve this, you can use this romanian VPN (CyberGhost) and also to set the location to Romania (România). Your problem with connection to our problem will be inexistent, because the problem is about the external internet connection.

Cyberghost-VPN-5_tiploot.jpg

Thanks to LOADING for this solution.

• I love it 1