Facebook Twitter Youtube

This is not God`s will.

rusu--

I`ve just saw a short video filmed in Gaza Strip and I`m verry dissapoinment to see an entire community demolished , houses where kids , parents and grand parents lived. They say is a Holly War but this is not God`s will , no matter what religion you have , we shoud understand eachother and live togheter.

https://video-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t42.1790-2/10997307_924419567608568_878768990_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjY5MywicmxhIjo1MTJ9&rl=693&vabr=385&oh=d68439d4e00646a7affa1caff4b17c1c&oe=55A2F6E0

-PAXP-deijE.gif

• I love it 5

yes this is not god's well, god specified human being with brain that give him the advantage over live being, and every human responsible from his acts infront of god in judgment day, what did you see in video its little in front what these Isreal did since 70 years, but all the world and media closed their eyes on them, they killed and they destroyed and they vanish society, but world still blind. But when a small thing done by Gaza poeple against isreal, all the world see that and they call them terrorism. 

Its Mad World

Edited by Ana-HeeK (كتائب القسام)
True Story
  • I love it 6