Jump to content
Facebook Twitter Youtube

-HuNTeR-

Members
  • Posts

    702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Country

    Egypt

Everything posted by -HuNTeR-

  1. عيد سعيد ومبارك جميعا كل عام وانتم بخير Happy and blessed Eid everyone, happy new year
  2. كل عام وانتم بخير جميعا واتمنى لكم الصحة والعافية دائما ❤️ Ramadan Karem ❤️
  3. Hello guys 

  4. Israeli strikes on northern Lebanon and Gaza have killed dozens of people including several children, rescuers and officials say. The Lebanese health ministry said at least 23 people including seven children were killed on Sunday in Almat near Byblos, to the north of the capital Beirut. In northern Gaza, the civil defence agency said at least 30 people were killed in Israeli strikes on two houses in the besieged enclave. The first strike early Sunday hit a house in Jabalia, killing "at least 25" people, including 13 children, and injuring more than 30, according to the agency. Another five people were killed in the Sabra neighbourhood of Gaza City and some are still missing in the aftermath, the civil defence agency said. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has not commented on the strike in Lebanon. It said it struck a site in Jabalia where "terrorists were operating", steps had been taken to mitigate civilian harm and the details were under review. The Lebanese health ministry said rescue workers were still searching the rubble after the strike in Almat. Israel has escalated its campaign against Iran-backed Lebanese armed group Hezbollah. Its main focus had been southern Lebanon, aiming to weaken the group’s capacity to launch rockets across the border. But in recent weeks, operations have targeted cities and towns throughout Lebanon. In a separate incident to the south, three medical workers were killed when an Israeli strike hit an Islamic Health Authority building in Adloun, the health ministry said. In a further update, the Lebanese health ministry said in a statement on Sunday that 53 people were killed on Saturday, including 28 in the south and 17 in Baalbek. The IDF said it had intercepted Hezbollah rockets on Saturday after the militant group launched 70 projectiles, according to Israel’s military. Since the escalation of the conflict between Israel and Hezbollah seven weeks ago, at least 3,189 people have been killed,14,078 injured and more than 1.2 million displaced across Lebanon, according to Lebanese authorities. In Gaza, aid groups say Jabalia and other parts of northern Gaza have been under siege since early October when Israel launched a new ground offensive against the Palestinian armed group Hamas. Dr Fadel Naim, director of the Al-Ahly Hospital in Gaza City, told AP news agency that his facility had received 17 bodies from Jabalia so far, including those of nine women, and the death toll was likely to rise. Eyewitnesses described the Israeli strike as an "earthquake". "We were just sitting peacefully. These are innocent citizens who don’t belong to any military organisation or faction," eyewitness and relative to the victims Hamza Alloush told Reuters. The house "was bombed over the residents’ heads without warning, which led to the martyrdom of everyone inside. Those who were lucky enough to survive were thrown onto the trees, onto the neighbours, and the remains are still scattered under the rubble", he said. Videos and images showed multiple bodies wrapped in blankets in the back of cars and laid to the ground at a hospital. Another strike in Gaza City killed a welfare ministry official and seven members of his family, including his wife and children, medics and relatives said. Israel is facing a US deadline that expires within days to improve the humanitarian situation in Gaza or face potential restrictions on military cooperation. The UN previously said the "darkest moment" of the war in Gaza was unfolding in the northern part of the territory. Meanwhile, news agency AFP reported that the Syrian defence ministry said an Israeli air strike on a residential building south of the capital Damascus had killed seven civilians on Sunday. The fatalities included women and children, with 20 people also injured, the ministry said in a statement to AFP. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights told the news agency the attack targeted members of Hezbollah. The UK-based monitoring group said the strike targeted "the building where Lebanese families and members of the movement live". There was no immediate comment from the IDF, AFP reported. On Saturday, Israel rejected warnings of famine in northern Gaza from global food security experts, saying the group relied on "partial, biased data and superficial sources with vested interests". The independent Famine Review Committee (FRC) said there was a strong likelihood of imminent famine and that immediate action was required to ease a catastrophic situation. Israel said it had increased aid efforts, including opening an additional crossing on Friday to get more aid into southern Gaza. The IDF later said it had delivered 11 trucks of food, water and medical aid into Jabalia and Beit Hanoun on Thursday. Meanwhile, efforts to reach a ceasefire have stalled, with Qatar suspending its work as a mediator until Hamas and Israel "show their willingness" to negotiate. Israel launched its current military offensive in Gaza after Hamas' attack on 7 October 2023 that killed about 1,200 people in Israel and took 251 hostages back to Gaza. Gaza's Hamas-run health ministry, whose figures the UN sees as reliable, has reported a death toll of more than 43,600 people since the start of the war. Many more bodies are believed to remain under the rubble of bombarded buildings. In Lebanon, Israel went on the offensive against Hezbollah after almost a year of cross-border fighting sparked by the war in Gaza. Israeli air strikes have eliminated most of the group’s leadership and caused widespread destruction in parts of southern and eastern Lebanon and Beirut’s southern suburbs - areas where Hezbollah has a strong presence. Israeli authorities say more than 70 people have been killed by Hezbollah attacks in Israel and the occupied Golan Heights over the past year. https://bbc.com/news/articles/cd6v3zq2jvjo
  5. The future of Cornwall Airport Newquay should not be used as a "political football", local business leaders have warned. Cornwall Council, which owns the airport, is currently in negotiations to bring in a private partner to invest in and develop the site. Some opposition councillors said they were concerned about handing over majority ownership to a private company and the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce stressed the airport was crucial to the local economy and any deal needed wide political support within the authority. The council said 60% of participants in a recent public consultation had supported its vision for the airport. Despite the airport bringing £72m into the Cornish economy annually, the council currently subsidises its operation by £4m a year. The council has been in talks with a private company, Adynaton, over recent months - which could see it take on financial responsibility for the site. The authority insisted a private partner was needed as it did not have the money or expertise to invest in the airport and help develop 250 acres (100 hectares) of undeveloped land around it on the the 650-acre (260-hectare) estate. John Brown, the chief executive of the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, welcomed a blueprint which could see a new airport terminal built - along with offices, hotels, and retail units. However, he warned a current lack of widespread political support endangered its success. He said: "This cannot be caught up in the quagmire of political football. It is far too important. "You need broad political commitment. I'd much rather we're moving forward from a committed, more stronger base. "If that requires more time, I think that's absolutely OK - because what we cannot do is rush into a deal." No-confidence vote call Councillors on the Conservative-led authority's economic and growth development scrutiny committee met on Tuesday to discuss concerns about the deal. They have now set up an inquiry to see if the airport could be kept in the council's hands and run more successfully. However, that inquiry would not stop a deal being signed by the authority's cabinet - potentially as early as next month. The disagreement over the airport's future has led to calls for a vote-of-no-confidence in the current Conservative leader, Linda Taylor. The motion, put forward by independent Councillor John Conway, needs 29 supporters before a formal vote can take place. He said: "There's a general feeling of no confidence mainly about the airport issue. "Things are being pushed through without proper scrutiny and without sufficient input from Cornwall Council and Cornish people." The BBC has contacted Mrs Taylor for a response. Follow BBC Cornwall on X (formerly Twitter), Facebook and Instagram. Send your story ideas to spotlight@bbc.co.uk. https://bbc.com/news/articles/c361kjj8kz1o
  6. An Oxford University researcher has just been awarded more than $150,000 in damages by the Central London County Court following a strange saga involving her mechanic and a damaged example of one of the last air-cooled Porsche 911s. According to the Daily Mail, Penelope Horlick, who specializes in Neanderthals and the mid-Paleolithic period, has been with the esteemed university since 2003. She purchased herself a 1997 Porsche 911 Targa back in 2008, equipped with a 3.6-liter M64 flat-six and a Tiptronic automatic transmission. The air-cooled sports car served as occasional transportation to Oxford until August 2010, when Horlick was reportedly involved in an accident while avoiding a pothole on a wet road; the car developed an oil leak as a result and refused to start. Following the accident, the paper relates, Horlick enlisted the services of a Mr. Jhally of JJ Engineering to get the German sports car back in order. Jhally agreed to do the repair work, later issuing Horlick invoices worth around $12,000. Unfortunately, little to no progress was reportedly made on the car over the next decade or so, and Horlick's attempts to receive updates on the work were reportedly met with extreme hostility, leaving the researcher unwilling to push further. Horlick went as far as to purchase an Audi in 2014 as a replacement for the 993, according to the Daily Mail. After receiving yet another verbal confirmation on the work in progress in 2016, Horlick reportedly began searching for different mechanics to repair the car; despite those efforts, JJ Engineering refused to release the car. Once Horlick filed a court claim in 2022, Jhally allegedly dropped the stripped shell of the 993 off in front of Horlick’s home; the valuable engine and transmission had reportedly been removed, as had other key components. Horlick claims this created undue distress. Horlick sued Jhally for compensation for breach of contract and for conversion. The court has sided with the academic, awarding her £114,000—around $152,000—in damages. "He didn't complete the work with reasonable care and skill, indeed he didn't complete it at all, although there is no significant criticism of the way he undertook his diagnosis," said the judge. Both sides must still return to court to discuss issues such as interest payments, legal costs, and whether an appeal is viable for Mr. Jhally, according to the Daily Mail. Hopefully, those winnings will help Horlick rebuild the 993. (Maybe without the Tiptronic this time around.) https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a62471759/porsche-911-targa-owner-payout-mechanic/
  7. happy birthday @S e u o n g i hope u happy today 😄

WHO WE ARE?

CsBlackDevil Community [www.csblackdevil.com], a virtual world from May 1, 2012, which continues to grow in the gaming world. CSBD has over 70k members in continuous expansion, coming from different parts of the world.

 

 

Important Links