Facebook Twitter Youtube

Respected Request

Rehan PrO

• Your Nickname: ~Rehan || PrO~(wow)
  •  Your Age : 19
  •  How you could help us a Devil harmony member ? : I will do my best to help Devil Harmony and I'll show Activions
  •  How much you rate Devil harmony project from 1 - 10 ? : 10
  •  Other information about your request ?:  Please Accept it its my First request towards Devil Harmony so Accept it..may u live long,thanks!
  •  Last request link :  First Request  in Devil Harmony

13 minutes ago, Rehan PrO said:
  • Your Nickname: ~Rehan || PrO~(wow)
  •  Your Age : 19
  •  How you could help us a Devil harmony member ? : I will do my best to help Devil Harmony and I'll show Activions
  •  How much you rate Devil harmony project from 1 - 10 ? : 10
  •  Other information about your request ?:  Please Accept it its my First request towards Devil Harmony so Accept it..may u live long,thanks!
  •  Last request link :  First Request  in Devil Harmony

okay , first you written that ( How you could help us a Devil harmony member ? : I will do my best to help Devil Harmony and I'll show Activions). tell me where is your activity? first of all you have 0 activity in every section! 2nd you are just spamming on every section , If you want to be a part of Devil Harmony contact me via PM, I'll learn you! hope you understand...

CONTRA!!

Edited by GeN-X