Facebook Twitter Youtube

Selling Assassins Creed Origins

ø Method of contact (Y!m / Skype): klevis.laraku is my skype or my steam aswell http://steamcommunity.com/id/DAMISTAHHH/

ø Item(s) on sale: Uplay account with Assassins Creed Origins DELUX EDITION 70$

ø Price of the product(s): Willing to Sell it for 50$ but can be negotiable.

ø Product photo(s)

ø Payment method: Not willing to go paypal or viza but mostly Steam Gift Card or even cs go skins and other steam accounts with different games.

ø Other specifications: The account is brand new. Never used , i just tried to load it and ended up being incapable of running it properly. Its delux edition so its kinda better than normal.

Also i wanted to specify ITS NOT ON STEAM so its an uplay account with AC. All methods of payment or exchange are listed there so if anyone is interested we can work out a deal off.

P.S : I asked 3 different moderators on teamspeak if am allowed to make a topic about an Uplay account on steam store section and all of them replied with "idk" so yea. Sorry if i made a topic against the rules.

• I love it 3

• 2 weeks later...