Facebook Twitter Youtube

The Respect

À la youv

i really agree with you ! . but,you should not only respect People By , theyr religions. you should also, respect them by color race, nationality . We are all equals , but we deny to cooperate be cause of our selfishness and the desire "to be the besT" or "to be on top of everyone".

49 minutes ago, PNG*SkT*cL said:

you should also, respect them by color race, nationality .

personality I'm not racist we're all same

as my master, the Messenger of Allah, [Peace be upon him ] said  "  لا فرق بين عربي و اعجمي ولا بين ابيض و اسود إلا بالتقوى "  translate -> { There is no difference between Arab and dumb and between white and black except piety }

saaas.jpg

• I love it 2

3 hours ago, À la youv said:

personality I'm not racist we're all same

as my master, the Messenger of Allah, [Peace be upon him ] said  "  لا فرق بين عربي و اعجمي ولا بين ابيض و اسود إلا بالتقوى "  translate -> { There is no difference between Arab and dumb and between white and black except piety }

saaas.jpg

Like him have say  : must respect evry human on this world bcs and thay are human like we 

the color white or black aren't different are like one ;) "respect for black guys" ;) 

• I love it 1