Facebook Twitter Youtube

Forget CSBD Account Password !

C0BR@ P0W3R

Model

• Your Nickname: (C0BR@P0W3R)
  • Your Problem:I forget my CSBD Account Password,I find my email but I forget the gmail password to reset password of forum CSBD.And I can't reset the gmail email password because I enter wrong Phone number when I create the account.
  • Screenshot:

Screenshot_2017-01-13-14-32-29.png

• I love it 1

Hello,

1. You should have made Support Ticket.

2. If you create a Gmail account and you enter your mobile number then you get a code which you have to verify so if you haven't verify it the account get removed after 1 month if it's still not verified so i don't understand your explanation.

3. Last few times as i was Administrator i have noticed that many people were trying to steel other people account specially the people who got banned from CSBD were trying, i suggest you continue with this account because idk if you can get it back or not.

Have a good night further

• I love it 1

Hello mr.cobra, sure your account Cant back becouse this is not you, as dangerous said, when you register in Gmail they ask you to activate the account with phone Number or alternative email, so your Number is not wrong like u said. Sorry for this but we cant

• I love it 3