Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Report] DrakoN

G. Bale

Hello, im so sad.. why ? because drakon thereated me.. he said in my gallery give me the .psd of the image bla bla or i will close your gallery in 24 hours.. but why? he think me that im posting a fake images right? .... of cours you should think this because its good effects for a beginner like me right? ok whats the problem if i watched tutorials in youtube and make like it? .... what should i do to him to make him belive me :'( i swear this is the 20 time i swear for him that its mine picture ... but he did not belive me this is the picture he want it in the .psd

WJv1yMO.jpg

and i gave him this .psd by me too! --> Click here <-- password is: csblackdevilisthebesthaha007

and he said its fake too! but why? because this picture's effects is not exactly like that picture's effect.. and that picture was posted in my gallery in 31/12/2015 and today is 02/01/2016 so how should i remember the effects i made to make it now? i really dont like this people who grievance other people... so ... please tell him :'(

PS: The link of my gallery: --> Click here <--

Edited by AhmedKing007