Name of challenge you: Hellwalks

Theme works: 9kXyN8g.png
Type of work : Signature
Size: 500x230
Text: FIGHT
Watermark: will be better without but you choose
Working time: Until 6:00 of today !
Shooting (votes):
 The voting will wait for 2 days or who does first 15 votes !

I cannot say anyone good luck because this is not a game of luck !

• I love it 1

Lets Start !

hexfight.png

V1

fight.png

V2

y7cce9K.png

V3

Let Win the best !

Start Voting !

Edited by TheRevolutionary
  • I love it 1

v1 - it should be more lighten, it is hard to understand something from it, the c4d can't be over the render, you should work more

v2 - c4d failed, the background is nice, try smudge/a real c4d, more work

v3 - the best in my opinion, that blur is excellent, it could be worked more, but that contrast blur/no blur is not nice

v3.