Recruitment Request [Accepted]

MehrezVM

• Nick: @MehrezVM
  • How old are you?: 24
  • Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them):  League Of Legends , COD , CS
  • Where are you from?(country and city):  Algeria , Algiers
  • Describe yourself(at least 50 words): i have a good amount of likeable good qualities , i am serious in my work and responsable on the work and desicion making , also experienced and ex coordinator on all projects of the community
  • Note some of your qualities:  responsable , original works , creativity and experienced
  • Tell us some of your defects:  easiely gets mad
  • Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): ex administrator
  • On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Journalists / GFX Designers also VGReviewers Area.
  • Which category/project you want to care off?: Any
  • How well you speak english?(and other languages):  Very well
  • Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes
  • For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): Years
  • Contact methods: Forum PM .
  • Last request: my old account got deleted also all my topics , can't find it.
  • I love it 3
  • Like 1

I will give you #PRO for my following reasons:

• Staff experience (Your last rank was Administrator)
  • Design experience, excellent work
  • Journalist has acceptable activity
  • Participate in pending design requests.

I hope that this time, if you work hard with us and I expect activity from you, Good Luck!

• I love it 2

Hello @MehrezVM,

Thank you for your application for the Community Moderator position. After careful consideration, I am pleased to award you a #PRO for the following reasons:

1. Staff Experience: Your previous role as an Administrator showcases your familiarity with staff responsibilities and community management.
  2. Design Skills: Your design work has been recognized as excellent, adding a valuable dimension to your contributions.
  3. Journalist Activity: Your participation in the Journalists category demonstrates acceptable activity and a commitment to contributing to community discussions.
  4. Participation in Design Requests: Your involvement in pending design requests further highlights your dedication to community projects.

I hope that, if selected, you will bring the same level of dedication and activity to the Community Moderator role. Good luck with the next steps in the application process.

If you have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reach out.

Best regards,

AyaanAli / CSBD

• I love it 2