Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Request Moderator] Josue.- [Accepted]

TheKnight.

Nick: Josue-

How old are you?: 20

Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): cs 1.6, left 4 dead, mortal Kombat.

Where are you from?(country and city): Venezuela, miranda

Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am a person who is very strict (this is because I am a soldier) and who likes equality. I am a mediator in conflicts and I don't get angry easily. I like this community and I want to strive every day to be better.

Note some of your qualities: friendly helpful understanding

Tell us some of your defects: I don't really have any flaws 

Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): free time, dh

On which category/categories have you been active lately? (describe your activity): D-Harmony and journalist / good

Which category/project you want to care off?: free time and media

How well you speak english?(and other languages): english and spanish 

Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?:- 

For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): years

Contact methods: csbd, discord and whatsapp

Last request: first request

• Brainy 1

Hello, first of all, thank you for your request  no matter how much I want to ignore some things, I can't ignore them for example 200 post, and at least 50 words Even though you were not such a good activity, we deemed it worthy to include you in the journalist team I think you can continue to be active as a journalist for now You're not ready to become a community moderator yet.

I have something to ask from you. If you really want to be a moderator here, show us how to be active 

So for now;image.png.bf2f34e0078cda8a476d097d217270e3.png

Note: Adminstrator I think we should put this request on hold for 1 week and you can decide accordingly.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Choco 1

24 minutes ago, Sinan.47 said:

Hello, first of all, thank you for your request  no matter how much I want to ignore some things, I can't ignore them for example 200 post, and at least 50 words Even though you were not such a good activity, we deemed it worthy to include you in the journalist team I think you can continue to be active as a journalist for now You're not ready to become a community moderator yet.

I have something to ask from you. If you really want to be a moderator here, show us how to be active 

Note: Adminstrator I think we should put this request on hold for 1 week and you can decide accordingly.

i agree with Sinan. You still need to do more activity plus you need 200 posts and you're still not ready to be a moderator at the moment so stay active, good luck

image.png.bf2f34e0078cda8a476d097d217270e3.png

• Like 1
  • Brainy 1

37 minutes ago, Sinan.47 said:

As they said, at the present time he does not need 200 posts, so why not give him a chance, as this is good for him and for society

• I love it 1

45 minutes ago, Sinan.47 said:

Hola, primero que nada, gracias por tu solicitud, no importa cuánto quiera ignorar algunas cosas, no puedo ignorarlas, por ejemplo, 200 publicaciones y al menos 50 palabras. Aunque no fuiste tan buena actividad, consideramos Es digno de incluirte en el equipo de periodistas. Creo que puedes continuar activo como periodista por ahora. Aún no estás listo para convertirte en moderador de la comunidad.

Tengo algo que pedirte. Si realmente quieres ser moderador aquí, muéstranos cómo ser activo. 

Así que por ahora;imagen.png.bf2f34e0078cda8a476d097d217270e3.png

Nota: Administrador, creo que deberíamos suspender esta solicitud durante 1 semana y usted podrá decidir en consecuencia.

The 200 publications no longer matter and we need staff, come on man, don't you think the guy deserves a chance? He is active with his cell phone because he doesn't have a PC and he does military service in his country and you deny him the opportunity? and also seuong said that he could start his activity and get engaged

• Brainy 1

35 minutes ago, Inmortal said:

The 200 publications no longer matter and we need staff, come on man, don't you think the guy deserves a chance? He is active with his cell phone because he doesn't have a PC and he does military service in his country and you deny him the opportunity? and also seuong said that he could start his activity and get engaged

I work 12 hours a day and I don't have a computer yet. To be active in the community, I walk 20 minutes after work to go to the internet cafe🙂And I also want to say this: I didn't know that our friend was doing military service, she didn't tell us this. I hope she comes home soon 🙏🏼 I understand that 200 posts are not important anymore, but I think it could have been at least 50 words, after all, it is not very difficult to write 50 words 

And read my note bro 🙏🏼

1 hour ago, Sinan.47 said:

Note: Adminstrator I think we should put this request on hold for 1 week

and you can decide accordingly.

42 minutes ago, FRIDAY THE 13 said:

As they said, at the present time he does not need 200 posts, so why not give him a chance, as this is good for him and for society

I'm telling you the same way, I think there is a waiting period of at least 1 week, as I wrote in the note