Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Rejected] Request Admin: MultiPlayer CS

MultiPlayer CS

¤ Nickname:  MultiPlayer CS
¤ Address skype, facebook:   N/A
¤ Age: 17
¤ Languages That You Can Speak:  Arabic and English
¤ Location: Algeria, Setif
¤  Experience As Admin (last server GT link): I want to be admin because I have a nice  Experience and I was read every rules and I'm follow rules and I tick much time to find the Key and rules i read all of them so my experince is good and not bad.
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): Yes I will try my best to do it.
¤  Link Of Hours You Played On Server ( CLICK HERE You Must Write Your Nickname)  : https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/135.125.249.129:27015/top_players/?query=Multiplayer here.
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: I want to become Admin because is my dream and I'm very active and I respect and I will be play and to get a high score and for i tope in TOP 10 Player, And like your server sir is the 1st and there many people are joind and is always good, and some people are afk to get admin and me too.
¤  Are you on our NewLifeZM discord server and will you be active in the NewLife Staff-Chat channel ( Link ) ?: Yes, I'm in NewLifeZM discord server and I will be active too.
¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] : NLZMbest24 is in General.

I did see you trying to not make mistakes, you recently read rules while making request as well, but you still have no experience and getting slapped in mods. So i have to give contra for now. In this week our staff members will look at your behavior, skills, experience, language, communicating abilities and determine if you are really worthy of admin. Activity is only of 3 days as well

• I love it 1
  • Like 1

Before this you got slapped in Human mods. Then you trying to improve you behavior by reading rules. You make a good decision and improvement for yourself. But your activity is only 3 days.

@MultiPlayer CSMake it in 7 days with good behavior and consistent activity minimum 200 minutes per day then make a request again next week. Good luck

For now CONTRA

• Brainy 1

CONTRA

You were asking for ammo even though i gived you i told you it's not allowed to ask but i will give you some i gave you some and you still asked by saying "ammo if its allowed" even if i told you, and you have only 3 days activity.

Improve your behaviour and activity and make a new resquest in 1 week GL.

Hello @MultiPlayer CS

I think you should think twice about whether you really want to become an admin.

You are not attacking in mods + you asked many times for ammo which a prospective admin should never do, or anyone applying for it.

And a few seconds ago you told me you lost all your ammo (400) and then you asked again for some, then i looked at you and i saw that

you still got them and that means you lied to me.

I don't like that kind of thing at all and that's a really strong negative point for me.

CONTRA.png

Best regards

Pre-Manager VollmeR

Edited by VollmeR
  • Brainy 1

30h must be played not only afk and with only 3 days it is too early to ask for admin  so contra from me