Sari la conținut
Facebook Twitter Youtube

New Aspect

Postări Recomandate

𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓷-
This post was recognized by 𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓷-!

"GG Nice"

D o C was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 100 points.

RO: 

Salut prieteni, cu ocazia sarbatorilor si nu numai, ne-am gandit sa va facem o surpriza si sa va aducem in atentie o noua tema, de aceasta data, aceasta tema va ramane cel mai probabil o lunga perioada de timp, si ii vor fi aduse update-uri care mai decare, pentru a va face sederea pe forum cat mai placuta.Asteptam in acest topic pareri / sugestii / raportari buguri la tema actuala [ In progress CSBD [ T ] care poate fi selectata din partea de jos a forumului nostru.

Tema nu este gata inca, am grabit putin punerea acesteia pe public cu ocazia sarbatorilor.

UPDATE-URI

EN:

Hello friends, on the occasion of the holidays and not only, we thought of making you a surprise and bringing to your attention a new theme, this time, this theme will most likely remain for a long time, and they will be brought more updates, to make your stay on the forum as pleasant as possible. We are waiting in this topic for opinions / suggestions / bug reports on the current theme [ In progress CSBD [ T ] which can be selected from the bottom of our forum .

The theme is not ready yet, I hastened the release of it a little on the occasion of the holidays.

UPDATES

• Ador 10
  • Surprins 2
  • Genial 3
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Glad to hear that, new theme new things new stuff!! I mean this could be bring back life to the community!
Thank you for your work & your time guys, we also "CSBD Staff" gonna do our best to organize the forum & clean it as much as possible to make it looks better with the new updates. 

LETS GO TEAM 🔥✊ !!!!!

• Ador 1
  • Meow 1
Link spre comentariu

𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓷-
This post was recognized by 𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓷-!

"Hey Legend"

Mindsphere. was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 10 points.

Uuuu, beautiful theme! I don't see any bugs at this moment! I love it, good job! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance! 🙂

• Ador 1
  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu

16 hours ago, D o C said:

We are waiting in this topic for opinions / suggestions / bug reports on the current theme

Hello there,

There are four links to choose from: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.

Everything appears to be working properly except for Instagram; check to see if it's just me or everyone else too.

Hidden topics are not very much distinguishable from regular ones.

5twmRK2.jpg

The four links' buttons overlap with the content.

For example, if I need to hide SamiBNZ's request (one above hidden request), I must scroll and ensure that those four buttons do not overlap before I can select the request and proceed.

Thats pretty much it,

Thank you.

Editat de Mr.BM
Link spre comentariu

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Răspunde la acest subiect...

×   Alipit ca text avansat.   Alipește ca text simplu

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost resetat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

WHO WE ARE?

CsBlackDevil Community [www.csblackdevil.com], a virtual world from May 1, 2012, which continues to grow in the gaming world. CSBD has over 65k members in continuous expansion, coming from different parts of the world.

Important Links