Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Accepted] Admin Request

cnberky

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum): MythSword
¤ Your Address Skype, facebook: i dont have.
¤ Age: 20
¤ Languages That You Can Speak: English/Turkish
¤ Your Location: Turkey
¤ Experience As Admin (last server GT link): i dont have.
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): not always but mostly
¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server ( CLICK HERE You Must Write Your Nickname): https://www.gametracker.com/player/MythSword/135.125.249.129:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: To help players.
¤ Are you on our NewLifeZM discord server and will you be active in the NewLife Staff-Chat channel ( Link ) ?: Yes.
¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] : newlifetop1 ( i read the rules dont say me contra again 😄 )

-PRO!

-good player, respects rules, respect players/admins.

-try to hold yourself from insulting other who make mistakes, because not everyone has high experiences. don't give in to rage and make decisions with cool head. be active in discord and forum as well.

-Good luck!

Pro asfffff

Knows the rules well, i saw ur behaviour in-game is so good and i expect u to be good admin, u have good activity not bad one, but i got one thing, plz use auto attack while u r afk i kicked u twice cuz of that.

Good luck bro.

Edited by Nyx.

• pro                                                                                                 I'll give you a chance the times I've seen you play you're a good player and you respect the rules try to stay more active🙃