Teamspeak3 Server - slots number!

Mr.Love

Teamspeak3 slots number  

107 members have voted

1. 1. How many slots we will choose for our TeamSpeak3 server?

Hello guys,

As you know March come to us with some bills. One of them is the TS3-License bill.

Last year we paid a bill for 256 slots, but as you can see the statistics history of our server are not the best. So I am sure that we dont need anymore 256 slots, but wee need to choose between 64 and 128 slots.

What you say?

aasdfasdf.png

• I love it 3
  • Like 1
  • Brainy 1

1 hour ago, Askor lml said:

good day for you

I know that the ts3 server had a big drop in this past month

Well, if the people here would like to do it, I don't disagree.

I only ask you to take into account the recruitment project again so that I can grow again in ts3

I hope you reconside it again

my regards

I perfectly understand you, but the question is: how these users from recruitment project (Ukraine, Russian, Brasil, Poland etc) help us?

• They dont visit the forum.
  • They dont visit our cs16 server.
  • They are not donators.
  • Advertisement to bring these users, give us enemies.

They are online in ts3, that's all. Was a good point when Mr.Love had that relish for ts3 competition. But now...not.

• I love it 2
  • Brainy 1

Hello everyone,

May i suggest swiching to Discord instead? It is an app that most gamers use these days, it is free for all and with a little bit of knowledge you can create a discord group that can easly be as good as a ts3 server, without any additional cost to the community. From what i can see most servers already have their own discord channels, so their admins can talk easly betwen them without having to go to the community's ts3 server.

My opinion for the moment you can choose a 64 slot server for this month, but if you choose you can relate to the users that you will be swiching to Discord in the near future, in this way you have time to get the announcement to everyone and you won't loose any activity, thank you.

• Brainy 2

3 hours ago, SaTeK said:

Hello everyone,

May i suggest swiching to Discord instead? It is an app that most gamers use these days, it is free for all and with a little bit of knowledge you can create a discord group that can easly be as good as a ts3 server, without any additional cost to the community. From what i can see most servers already have their own discord channels, so their admins can talk easly betwen them without having to go to the community's ts3 server.

My opinion for the moment you can choose a 64 slot server for this month, but if you choose you can relate to the users that you will be swiching to Discord in the near future, in this way you have time to get the announcement to everyone and you won't loose any activity, thank you.

Nu ma inteleg bine cu discordul, din pacate.

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 1

I was asking myself how to gets more users on ts3, and that proyect of recruitment is just to get trouble, coz with that we got server attacks... so this of go to other server and bring people here for sure NO... year ago I saw that where some server of ts3 will close soon and the owners sold his server and with this you can bring that people who was there to our own server of ts3, but idk if that still works... even with that is not sure that they all will join to the forum.... 

So what we have to do is publicity our ts3 in some way (Facebook or some site), for people who play csgo(in the last years this game got many players) or other games(Left 4 dead - Phasmophobia,etc), coz people who play cs 1.6 are only afk, they don't use ts3 to talk...

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 1