Request [Recruitment] [Solutioned]

Navi Ceders

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Navi Ceders
uviTR2Y.png Real name (Sam)
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?
: 11
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Now [GTA5] [ROBLOX] [MINECRAFT] [CS 1.6 / GO]
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): India , Uttrakhand , Dehradun
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I Am a person Who just think about others feeling and i want to help all peoples in this world and i like to play video games sports and more.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: badminton , football , Basket ball , and i want to help this community <3.
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: Idk that maybe u will know after coming close to me 

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):  not any mod and this roles , i have been handle a server nothing more
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): gog and i will start doing activity in DH,JR,VGR After this request Please give chance
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: DH , VGR.
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): Eng , hindi nicely :)))
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yeah , i am active there also
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years):  Maybe whole life maybe 3-6 years

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: Discord , ts3, forum ,Skype , blackcat zm server .
uviTR2Y.png Last request: First and maybe last ❤️

Edited by Navi Ceders
  • I love it 1

as you can see read in other applications you need to have several projects to be able to join our staff, you must do a lot of activity and show that you really deserve this #Moderator position that you want so much, join other projects, read the community rules and come back soon and if you comply with these things I can give you my #PRO for the moment I will have to give you  CONTRA , good luck and happy day..

t4tji6x.png

and by the way, you always come to the community you join 2 or 3 projects and then you leave the community again without leaving a trace and we need people completely committed to us, improve that attitude and come back soon with another request see you later

• I love it 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, King_of_lion said:

Let's start well, i don't know who are you.

I Am here for help i want to help peoples i love this community i am newbie here i think i have joined in oct 2021 i just want a chance to show all members that what can i do and i love to help others and i love to play games , i am Creative , i am motivated , i am Honest thats it, i cant tell more about me if u want to know come close to me and know everything about me...

• Haha 1

Joined October 2, 2021

you need more time  

:contra:

<14:49:16> "Angrry.exe-": im soory
<14:49:23> "Angrry.exe-": you need more time
<14:49:26> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": bro
<14:49:27> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": wait
<14:49:30> "Angrry.exe-": Joined October 2, 2021
<14:49:35> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": yeah as i said in
<14:49:37> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": reply
<14:49:40> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": king of lion
<14:49:46> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": but i need chance
<14:49:48> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": i am active
<14:49:53> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": what u need now???
<14:50:00> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": give me please
<14:51:21> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": man
<14:51:22> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": please
<14:51:29> "[Navi Ceders] Navi Ceders.": i dont need more contra's

You have to learn from your mistakes, I gave you what you deserve

• I love it 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/1/2022 at 5:41 AM, Navi Ceders said:

I AM IN 2 PROJECTS GOG AND GFX

Man, you insisted too much to be GFX and I see that was just to have another proyect for your request to mod, cuz you have done nothing activity as GFX..... 

I thought that you really wanted to be GFX but I see that you don't, dont care that of proyects, only you want the rank without activity... (GFX REMVOED)

So for my you have my :

nIbOWMm.png