Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

Suarez™

• Nick: Suarez

• How old are you?: 21

• Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): cs 1.6 since 2012 (10 years)

• Where are you from?(country and city): Durres , Albania

• Describe yourself(at least 50 words): Married since 1 year ago , work for a better life , fun with csbd (in free time) 

• Note some of your qualities: Designing 

• Tell us some of your defects: 0 defects

• Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): A lot , since i join until now 

• On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity):  Design

• How well you speak english?(and other languages): 90%

• Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: ts3 + mic

• For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): i cant say that

• Contact methods: watsapp +355688536365

• Last request: -=

unfortunately I must give you #CONTRA, you are in one of the most difficult GFX projects I admire that, but you have very little activity, I would like to see you more active in your other project too, improve your activity more in both projects and read the rules and then you can get my #PRO but for now it will be #CONTRA, Good luck, and have a nice day

t4tji6x.png 

• I love it 2
  • Brainy 1

Howdy. 

Thank you for submitting your application and for your complete confidence in us!

I will ask you some questions about the following:

1. what's your weak points?
  2. What do you know about this organization (or work)?
  3. What soft skills serve society best?
  4. How do you help your team grow professionally?