Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

Mr.Bada

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Bada
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Ayman zerrad
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 18
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Cs.16 zm plague 6.2
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Morroco - Tanger
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I have no hate. I love to laugh and help everyone. I am serious about anything. I love my mother and my whole family. And I love you too, my second family.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities:  I love laughter and honesty

uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defectsI may lie about something difficult

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):i have a nice brothers in CSBD And in Life
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Iam leave yasterday in MANAGER CS 1.6 some problems with pc 
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: MODERATOR
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages):  English 70 % Arabic 100%
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: I can stay activity in ts3 & post in forum every day 
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years) everyday 

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: Whatsap,CSBD, Instagram, Facebook

uviTR2Y.png Last request: First

• I love it 1
  • Haha 1
  • Choco 2

I only ask you 1st Question why you want Moderator here and You last night leave with manager and next time you leave with Moderator also and alone with your family here and I don't seen anyone projects acitivity here and You you only reply on server section are you sure with Moderator team ????

21 minutes ago, Bada. said:

For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years) everyday 

• Choco 1

1 minute ago, Zanis said:

I only ask you 1st Question why you want Moderator here and You last night leave with manager and next time you leave with Moderator also and alone with your family here and I don't seen anyone projects acitivity here and You you only reply on server section are you sure with Moderator team ????

I will Answer u without lie i leave conter Because I have a problem with pc (net,lag ect.....) I can do a good activity in forum .ts3 no because i have problem for install it . I Want Moderator team because I was actually going to leave everything, but I saw you want Moderators    I said to myself, why not? I want to learn more with them and help team.

5 minutes ago, Bada. said:

I will Answer u without lie i leave conter Because I have a problem with pc (net,lag ect.....) I can do a good activity in forum .ts3 no because i have problem for install it . I Want Moderator team because I was actually going to leave everything, but I saw you want Moderators    I said to myself, why not? I want to learn more with them and help team.

I don't seen in your profile any projects rank like GoG & VGR & Devil Harmony 

My vote is :contra:

You left the community a few days ago, and now you want to join I don't understand what this is, or did you see in the submission to the Moderator you said to yourself the oldest request, and today you took the project of a journalist, and generally a project is not enough, and also we have encountered many of your mistakes here and Disrespect for others for me contra.

• I love it 1

as you can see read in other applications you need to have several projects to be able to join our staff, you must do a lot of activity and show that you really deserve this #Moderator position that you want so much, join other projects, read the community rules and come back soon and if you comply with these things I can give you my #PRO for the moment I will have to give you  CONTRA , good luck and happy day

t4tji6x.png

• I love it 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Love Pulse said:

You left the community a few days ago, and now you want to join I don't understand what this is, or did you see in the submission to the Moderator you said to yourself the oldest request, and today you took the project of a journalist, and generally a project is not enough, and also we have encountered many of your mistakes here and Disrespect for others for me contra.

Iam join in 2 projets + i leave cs no CSBD 

6 minutes ago, _Happy boy said:

hello @Bada. ,  I will tell you a few questions and I hope you will answer them

1- Why do you want to Join staff members .

2: what did u have ideas to our forum . 

1: I really want to join with team. and if I do anything wrong with anyone I say sorry. I just want to learn a lot with them and also help team❤️

2: Actually now I don't have idea. But maybe they will be ideas with more time 🔥🙏❤️

• Choco 1

• 2 weeks later...