[Rejected] Reclamatie DeepPurple!

sacrum22

f5ebT79.pngNick: Sacrum
f5ebT79.pngIP: 192.168.1.8
f5ebT79.pngData / Ora:  20/12/2021... 22:20

f5ebT79.pngNumele Adminului Reclamat:  DeepPurple
f5ebT79.pngMotivul:  S a intamplat de 4 ori, pun lm in modul de assasin si daca nu il las sa intre imi da saly sau imi sparge lm ul pe motivul de block, in mod nu cred ca este intrezis sa ma protejez si daca are boos sau ce grad are nu cred ca trebuie sa suferi in asa hal de tine...

Multumesc!

1. O.K.
    I didn't make a screen, you could look in the console and see the attitude there.
    And regarding the respect towards the administrators, when you are challenged and you say that you have 1 iq when you have 13 classes over them we talk about something else, and you are besides this subject, that's all I had to say, it has boos so I won't no one takes action!
    Off

7 minutes ago, sacrum22 said:
  1. O.K.
    I didn't make a screen, you could look in the console and see the attitude there.
    And regarding the respect towards the administrators, when you are challenged and you say that you have 1 iq when you have 13 classes over them we talk about something else, and you are besides this subject, that's all I had to say, it has boos so I won't no one takes action!
    Off

No, my brother, everyone is punished. Even if he is the boss, but we do not see that he did wrong. Evidence must be provided.

12 minutes ago, sacrum22 said:
  1. O.K.
    Off

I tell you again if you want to show us that what you said is true you have to show us with evidence against the admin/boss. Without proofs your report is rejected

• Like 1