Sari la conținut

Problem in CS Pro


L-MOK7H

Postări Recomandate

  • V.I.P
  • Your Nickname: MOK7H
  • Your Problem: I had Canter War Zone and it had no problems, but when I download another type from counter which is Pro, I had problems with the sound effects and I did not hear any sound at the end of the round or when buying a player nemesis, sniper, assassin and survivor .. although I downloaded the server files, I mean the sound effects, etc., but it did not work, and another problem appeared, and I do not know what it is.
  • Screenshot: Click here , Click here

 

P.S : If anyone have this file give me it (mediafire) i think will solved my problem, 

  • Ador 6
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • Relax! It is just a minor problem with CS. Just reinstalling the game will fix it. Cross check if all the drivers are up to date if not then just get them updated.
  • I would assume that it's a problem with you GPU; the game doesn't work quite well with it; maybe try updating your drivers; especially graphics drivers.
  • Ador 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • V.I.P
59 minutes ago, NaVi Ceders said:

thx u, solved, sound nemesis now

31 minutes ago, Angrry.exe™ said:
  • Relax! It is just a minor problem with CS. Just reinstalling the game will fix it. Cross check if all the drivers are up to date if not then just get them updated.
  • I would assume that it's a problem with you GPU; the game doesn't work quite well with it; maybe try updating your drivers; especially graphics drivers.

https://postimg.cc/crGd4yyX see this

I solved the graphics problem, But the problem of tariffs remains, how can I solved it?

  • Ador 6
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

10 minutes ago, L-MOK7HA said:

thx u, solved, sound nemesis now

https://postimg.cc/crGd4yyX see this

I solved the graphics problem, But the problem of tariffs remains, how can I solved it?

here you go https://www.mediafire.com/file/lmf1orn09zqny6q/round_start_nemesis_02.wav/file 

  • Ador 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • V.I.P
7 hours ago, NaVi Ceders said:

I appreciate your effort and help for me, but nothing worked, please, if anyone has a solution, give it to me.

 

The problem remains

but who know how to upgrade my cs? Or download the tariffs, so to speak

  • Ador 6
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

You have to reinstall the cs, if that doesn't work for you look for another cs. If the problem persists, change the address where you installed the cs. Sometimes files get corrupted and remain in the CPU registry.

 

If it still persists, delete the models, maps, etc.. from the csstrike folder and try again.

  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • V.I.P
2 hours ago, Yeezuz said:

You have to reinstall the cs, if that doesn't work for you look for another cs. If the problem persists, change the address where you installed the cs. Sometimes files get corrupted and remain in the CPU registry.

 

If it still persists, delete the models, maps, etc.. from the csstrike folder and try again.

I'm reinstall cs many times, how to chnage address?

about delete maps i do it but not work, if you have another type from cs but like CS Pro give me please. and thanks you

  • Ador 6
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

5 hours ago, L-MOK7HA said:

Estoy reinstalando cs muchas veces, ¿cómo cambiar de dirección?

sobre borrar mapas lo hago pero no funciona, si tienes otro tipo de cs pero como CS Pro dame por favor. y gracias

When I talk about the address I am talking about the installation path

 

Ex: Disk(C)/documents/programfiles.....

 

 

Change the path by installing in another address, another folder, etc...

  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • V.I.P
10 hours ago, Yeezuz said:

When I talk about the address I am talking about the installation path

 

Ex: Disk(C)/documents/programfiles.....

 

 

Change the path by installing in another address, another folder, etc...

I deleted it and downloaded it to another disk and also moved the cstrike file from another counter (warzone) to it and it didn't work.

 

Take a look at this picture it appears that it is downloading audio files but I don't hear it when I enter the server Here

  • Ador 6
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

1 hour ago, L-MOK7HA said:

Lo eliminé y lo descargué en otro disco y también moví el archivo cstrike de otro contador (zona de guerra) y no funcionó.

 

Eche un vistazo a esta imagen, parece que está descargando archivos de audio pero no lo escucho cuando entro al servidor  Aquí

The only thing left to do is to say that the Cs that you downloaded is not 100%, I recommend you look for another type of version more updated or at least 100% finished, these problems occur when downloading other types of Cs, the best thing would be for you download (Cs 1.6 No Steam) the normal one that has always been used and only upload the graphics so you can have a better experience when playing

  • Genial 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • V.I.P
2 hours ago, [M]anuel said:

The only thing left to do is to say that the Cs that you downloaded is not 100%, I recommend you look for another type of version more updated or at least 100% finished, these problems occur when downloading other types of Cs, the best thing would be for you download (Cs 1.6 No Steam) the normal one that has always been used and only upload the graphics so you can have a better experience when playing

I made a hybrid between it and Counter No Steam and the problem was solved. Thank you, brother, for your interest. I appreciate that.

 

You can close the topic!

  • Ador 6
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Vizitator
Acest subiect este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
×
×
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

By using this site, you agree to our Termeni de Utilizare.