Sari la conținut

New design & Stories

Postări Recomandate

19 minutes ago, -Happy boy said:

if u can make the mention on the other colors for see well . @Mr.Love .

Also if we can add The Reaction option for everyone can react the story of the Member , for the Them while im on the phone i cant see the members what did they posted until i enter the section to see what they posted . Thank you  ! 

EDIT  :  when i go to my profile the Enable fonction is not working for me on my phone

Editat de Shyloo
  • Ador 1
  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

On mobile it's harder to navigate through sub-forums due to the missing links of the forums path that category has.

Also the advertisments(forum vip, zp 6.2, highlifezm) are changing too fast(on mobile at least).

Ps: how stories are working exactly?

• Ador 1
Link spre comentariu

Hello there! Since @Mr.Love worked for this theme i was using it, but some bugs appeared and i tried to use the Default one, but look, finally we are on this beautiful theme, i would like to say it is very good and awesome theme, it needs to work a bit because sometimes when i go to a topic, the Loading gif is there , and i don't understand why it's loading for like 1-2 seconds.. (i will post some photos).

Screenshot:

image.png

image.png

image.png

In the second photo you can see there at Staff & Projects Apply / Staff & Projects Zone that some sub-sections going to the right side (probably because it's too many words there). :))

In rest, i like it, it will be fine that Loading screen to be removed if possible, if not, try if you can reduce the loading screen to 0.5 sec or idk.. It's a little bit hard because you are waiting 1-2 secs to watch a topic/profile/post, which is too much for me. 😄 You know what i mean. Good job and well done with the design, i like it! ❤️ 

• Ador 4
Link spre comentariu

Am scos giful de loading si am adaugat si tema Dimension pentru cei care inca o vor.

In zilele urmatoare o sa facem un poll: sa votam care dintre ele sa ramana principala.

P.S.1: Tema nu este permanenta, de aceea nici prezentarea ei nu este una fastuoasa.

P.S.2: Categoriile iti apar ingramadite pentru ca rezolutia desktop-ului tau este destul de mica.

• Ador 2
Link spre comentariu

1 minute ago, King_of_lion said:

Hello.

I liked the new things, I hope it will continue and be better !

as i can see, resopp8.png Rank with nick.. what about it?

I was thinking about that too, he can actually move the name up, then image and down the rank like it was on Deflection. Also Reputation + likes can be added, if it's possible, it will be nice! 😄

• Ador 1
Link spre comentariu

The New Theme is more better then the past one, This idea really works and i love the new theme ZOMBIES brain is full of ideas and i was also to be part of that zombie and want to help CSBD more @Mr.Love if you want any idea to improve forum you can ask me i know more about websites development and sone masters in computer science (HTML)

Link spre comentariu

• V.I.P

Hello, about my opinion of the new update, it is very cool and fast, and there is no slowness when opening the forum like before

And about adding stories, this is very wonderful, But there are some things I saw inappropriate such as overlapping speech and dull color

Click

Click

, with all due respect to everyone

Link spre comentariu

Tema arata foarte bine si schimba total aspectul forumului, poate fi in timp imbunatatita creand un topic cu idei din partea membrilor din comunitate ce ar mai putea fi adaugat sau modificat pe parcurs sau in orice caz un poll alaturat cu diferite idei de a imbunatati aspectul acestuia precum s-a adaugat si aplicatia de Story, arata foarte bine si ar fi buna tema ca fiind permanenta

Frumos si bine lucrat !

Link spre comentariu

I really liked the change, also the storys, as my colleagues say, a change of color to user preference would be excellent, I also saw some mistakes there with the texts, as mind said 

On 10/30/2021 at 3:25 PM, Mindsphere. said:

Hello there! Since @Mr.Love worked for this theme i was using it, but some bugs appeared and i tried to use the Default one, but look, finally we are on this beautiful theme, i would like to say it is very good and awesome theme, it needs to work a bit because sometimes when i go to a topic, the Loading gif is there , and i don't understand why it's loading for like 1-2 seconds.. (i will post some photos).

Screenshot:

image.png

image.png

image.png

In the second photo you can see there at Staff & Projects Apply / Staff & Projects Zone that some sub-sections going to the right side (probably because it's too many words there). :))

In rest, i like it, it will be fine that Loading screen to be removed if possible, if not, try if you can reduce the loading screen to 0.5 sec or idk.. It's a little bit hard because you are waiting 1-2 secs to watch a topic/profile/post, which is too much for me. 😄 You know what i mean. Good job and well done with the design, i like it! ❤️ 

But it's not something that can't be fixed.

Reactions to the storys would also be excellent, it would be exquisite. 

• Ador 1
Link spre comentariu

• 2 săptămâni mai târziu...
  • Mr.Love a închis acest subiect
Vizitator
Acest subiect este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

By using this site, you agree to our Termeni de Utilizare.