Sari la conținut

[Musicians] Adam Richard Wiles

Vinicius™

Postări Recomandate

• Moderators
  • Musician Name: Adam Richard Wiles
  • Birthday / Location: January 17, 1984 (37 years old) Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway Scotland, United Kingdom
  • Main instrument: DJ singer music producer composer
  • Musician Picture:200px-Calvin_Harris_-_Rock_in_Rio_Madrid_2012_-_03_-_cropped.jpg
  • Musician Awards & Nominations:-
  • Best Performance: -
  • Other Information: Adam Richard Wiles was born on January 17, 1984, in Dumfries, Scotland. He is the son of a biochemist and a therapist. He claims he was a football fan and wanted to be like Steve McManaman. ''But I never had curly hair, so I got into music. If I had curly hair, things would have been different''. He was born and raised in Doohamer.
  • Electronic music attracted Calvin Harris as a teenager. At 17, he started working in a fish factory and in supermarkets to earn money and move to London, hoping to learn from the local music scene. Before his career was successful, Calvin lived in London but moved back to Dumfries because he wasn't getting a job. It wasn't until 2006 that it all started, when he produced a remix of one of his songs.
  • His first success came when he was 21 years old with the songs "Da Bongos" and "Brighter Days", released in early 2002 under the name Stouffer. He released the song "Let Me Know" in 2004 with artist Ayah Marar. The song appeared on Unabombers' 2004 live-mix CD Electric Soul, Vol. 2.
  • Calvin Harris went through several record labels and signed different deals on each of them: with Three Six Zero Group (for managing his career), EMI (for promoting the album) and Sony BMG (for recording the CD).
  • From that moment until now, Calvin Harris has written songs for and with Rita Ora, Dizzee Rascal, Róisín Murphy, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, The Ting Tings, Kylie Minogue, Haim and Ne-Yo.
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

• Yeezuz a închis acest subiect
Vizitator
Acest subiect este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

By using this site, you agree to our Termeni de Utilizare.