[Rejected] Report waLID

odoamne

★ It's forbidden to abuse or Spam Freeze nades on Assassin Mods, anyone that is caught will be directly Slayed. 

in the next time when you will write a report at least respect others even that l saw you do that for another players not just Walid 

Edited by Den.Sara
  • I love it 4

For the next time you make a report at least do it when you have the reason, I saw you throw the bombs at the assassin for the freeze, I put a warning to stop doing it and you continued in the same way, if he did  give you slay I would do it and If I did not do it, someone else would because almost all the administrators saw you ... and stop camping in nemesis mode that I gave you slay for that too ... Read the server rules and after you do it and see that an administrator It does not comply with them. I invite you to complain again .. Thank you.

• I love it 2

1 hour ago, odoamne said:

¤ Your name:Mysterio-vip

¤ Claimed Admin name:waLID

¤ Date and time:9/3/2021  6:20

¤ Reason of complaint: This children slay my in round and next round slay my 6x times

¤ Proof (screenshot or console or demo):https://imgur.com/3RA1HZY

If you are an incompetent kid who is incapable to see his own mistakes and simply does whatever the fuck he wants, not following the imposed rules then you are free to search for a server who will allow such acts and for sure after a while of breaking the rules you will have a lot of fun playing versus just a couple of good fake players.

And the 2nd problem, if someone comes with insults to do a complaint... insults towards a colleague of mine then they will receive the most severe penalty.

If you will ever again disturb our server by breaking any rules all of the ADMINS are allowed to permanently ban you.

Complaint

R E J E C T E D

• I love it 9