Sari la conținut

Report RealSonukings

Postări Recomandate

• Name applicant: Lucifer
  •  Complained Name: @realsonukings
  •  Reason for complaint: Idk he Without Reason Kicked me from ts3 he Showing Him Staff Member power  Misuse of your power if he have any proof i am using bad word then show us proof 😕
  •  Time / Date: 10 mins Ago
  •  Proof (OBLIGATORY)4FF1A005F298649EC045636C52653E6B5CFDB10B
  • show me proof is i insult you or using bad words..?
Editat de ʟᴜᴄɪ፝֟ꜰᴇʀ
  • Haha 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I don't kick you from serverI kick you from my server channel and I don't like you and I will be already added you blacklisted on my server + Ignored user + Mute section I don't want speak with you good luck

Have a nice day

• Ador 1
Link spre comentariu

Postat (editat)
23 minutes ago, realsonukings said:

I don't kick you from serverI kick you from my server channel and I don't like you and I will be already added you blacklisted on my server + Ignored user + Mute section I don't want speak with you good luck

Have a nice day

Bruh who told you i am want Speak with you man and why are you lie to us dude you kick me from Devil Harmony channel and bruh you kick me from ts3 sv if you want other proof i can show 

why i join your channel? Told me why i come back to your channel don't lie man really respect the rules dude please i have request to you for one time read the Rules 🙏 🙂 hope you understand 🙏

Editat de ʟᴜᴄɪ፝֟ꜰᴇʀ
Link spre comentariu

40 minutes ago, ʟᴜᴄɪ፝֟ꜰᴇʀ said:

Bruh who told you i am want Speak with you man and why are you lie to us dude you kick me from Devil Harmony channel and bruh you kick me from ts3 sv if you want other proof i can show 

why i join your channel? Told me why i come back to your channel don't lie man really respect the rules dude please i have request to you for one time read the Rules 🙏 🙂 hope you understand 🙏

I don't want speak you and you don't speak me ok buz you have halfs mind and baby mind good luck 

Have a nice day

@Aysha Solved that report 

• Surprins 1
Link spre comentariu

Acum 19 minute, realsonukings a spus:

I don't want speak you and you don't speak me ok buz you have halfs mind and baby mind good luck 

Have a nice day

@Aysha Solved that report 

Good morning, I fix this report when I get home from work, until then the topic remains closed.

• Ador 3
  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu

• Aysha a închis acest subiect
Acum 13 ore, ʟᴜᴄɪ፝֟ꜰᴇʀ a spus:
  • Name applicant: Lucifer
  •  Complained Name: @realsonukings
  •  Reason for complaint: Idk he Without Reason Kicked me from ts3 he Showing Him Staff Member power  Misuse of your power if he have any proof i am using bad word then show us proof 😕
  •  Time / Date: 10 mins Ago
  •  Proof (OBLIGATORY)4FF1A005F298649EC045636C52653E6B5CFDB10B
  • show me proof is i insult you or using bad words..?

Hello, because there isn't enough proof, I can't sanction him, and if you were kicked out of him channel, it's his decision and he can do it, his channel: his rules. Have a nice day 🤗

• Ador 2
  • Like 1
Link spre comentariu

Vizitator
Acest subiect este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

By using this site, you agree to our Termeni de Utilizare.