Admin Of The Month - Competition

New-Life-ZM.png

Hello dear staff team, the administrators who have been chosen as admin of the month in the respective month are mentioned here.

Information

1.) If the Admin is not VIP or a Manager, he will win 2x Weeks VIP + 200 Points.

2.) If the Admin is VIP or a Manager, he will win 1200 Points.

3.) The winner can make 1x week earlier a request when he asks for it.

The winner will be selected according to the following criteria: server / forum / discord - activity.

Good luck to everyone!

New-Life-ZM.png

• I love it 14

• 3 weeks later...

Here comes the update!

Until now, these are the only who are qualified to be the ADMIN OF THE MONTH (AUGUST SESSION) and to receive VIP in September!

Co-Owner   -  Walid

Elder - Yeezuz

Semi-Elder - Rin

Moderators: Bada; SNuKki-

https://postimg.cc/gallery/PJD8DYd

Good Job, guys and girls! You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work! This is a tight contest! 

The next UPDATE will be the final one, this is also the first month, we are trying to make the contest accessible for each of you! We might even close 1 eye at the rules 😛

The final update will be on 6-7 September!

Stay tuned! ❤️ 

• I love it 9

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well ❤️ 

We have a winner for this contest.

Congratulations, @Bada. for winning the first ''Admin of the Month'' contest. Your VIP will start from today and it will end in 6 October, if someone else will be more active than you until that date! 

Also, i want to congratulate each of you for your dedication and for your activity @waLID.  @Rin @Yeezuz you've done great in August and I'm pretty sure you can do better for the next month.

Here are Badas stats: 

image.png.92a2c96e3b60e8e269a35bbc1eb2438d.png

So, with all being said, lets move on for the next CONTEST.

So, START CONTEST FROM TODAY. MAY THE BEST TO WIN IN OCTOBER!

Also, keep an eye on this post, new rules modification may occur.

• I love it 4

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a  little update on the contest 😄 

Seems like the competition it's more tighter than the previous month.

Here we have some of the most active admins on our server ❤️ 

Bada

Walid

Rin

Amal

IHeroleo42

GOOD JOB guys on your activity and on your dedication ❤️  

May the best win 

Also, a new rule for the contest

----------------------------------

Who received UP in the last month, won't be eligible for the GRANTED BONUS for this competition. This rule will apply from the next month.

• I love it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dears ❤️ 

Sorry for being late 🙂 

Here are the most waited updates on AmO!

Untitled.jpg

This month was a strong and balanced competition between the admins. I love that from the last month, I saw improvements in the admins activity in order to qualify for the AmO. 

Love you guys ❤️!

Congratulation both of you @waLID. and @Bada.. You are doing great job on the server, even the rest of the admins are doing a great job and i want to thank you all! ❤️ 

Also, congratulations @Bada. for your activity and for your dedication. Again, you won the AmO!!! Keep up the good work! ❤️ 

Also, since this competition was a tight one between you two, @waLID.  will receive VIP for 1 week since was a bit hard to take a decision of WHO is the NEW ADMIN OF THE MONTH.

Congratulations, guys! Let the new contest begin! ❤️ 

• I love it 8

• 5 weeks later...

Guys, I want to congratulate again both of you @Bada. and @waLID. for your dedication and your activity. 

Again it was hard to chose from you who to win the prize. 

But, right now, based on the statistics, @waLID. is the winner of this Monthly Contest. 

Congratulation, little batata ❤️ ! 

Update: The prize goes to Bada, since Walid has VIP on our server! Congrats! ❤️ 

Also, I want to congratulate the rest of the admins for their dedication and for their activity. All of us can improve something into our activity/gameplay/statistics, but you guys, are doing great. Keep up the good work! 

As a last information, this contest will be suspended for now. Keep an eye on this TOPIC for future informations/future changes.

The Contest has resumed! Good Luck!

bada.png Bada

walid.png  Walid

• I love it 6

• 1 month later...

AoM ENDED! 

Congratulations @BlueJOker131 for winning the contest! Keep up the good work and the nice activity

Congratulations once again and good luck. You will also receive +1 in rank!

THE ADMIN OF THE MONTH CONTEST WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THIS MONTH BECAUSE OF THE CHRISTMAS! 

KEEP AN EYE ON THIS POST, MAYBE WE'LL DO SOMETHING NICE IN CHRISTMAS TIME!

Stay safe and have a good one!

• I love it 3
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Hello, 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We decided to change the date when announcing the AoM! At the end of every month we will announce it!  ❤️ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, our ADMIN OF THE MONTH issssss *drummmmmsssss*.... @AndreeA0!!! 

Congrats, Andreea! Keep up the good work! 🙂 

There was a thought battle between @AndreeA0 and @BlueJOker131 ! Both had nice activity (on forum also) and good server involvment! @BlueJOker131 already has VIP on our server until 17/02, after that, you will be rewarded with VIP until the end of the month! Congratulations once again guys! ❤️ 

• I love it 6
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Spring is here with some news regarding the contest! ❤️ 

YEeeeeeeeeeeeY

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Congratulations to our new Admin of the Month wich isssssssssss... @Psychoo

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice to see that more and more admins are competing into this contest. All of you had a good involvment in February. All of you are winners, but the biggest winner is Psycho, congratulate him when you have the occasion!

Me and all of our colleagues want to congratulate your dedication and your activity. 

Hope you'll continue like that! 

So, MAY THE BEST WIN AoM FOR MARCH!

Let's GOOOOOOOOO 

1.jpg

• I love it 7
  • Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

April is here sooo, the new admin of the Month for March is @Psychoo !! 

All of our admins are doing a great job on server and on forum, but Psycho was noted for his work, dedication, and involvment.

Congrats, @Psychoo! Hope you remain like that long time from now!

Lets see who will be next AoM! 

START CONTEST FOR APRIL!

• I love it 5
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
La 4/1/2022 la 2:50 PM, Bisky a spus:

April is here sooo, the new admin of the Month for March is @Psychoo !! 

All of our admins are doing a great job on server and on forum, but Psycho was noted for his work, dedication, and involvment.

Congrats, @Psychoo! Hope you remain like that long time from now!

Lets see who will be next AoM! 

START CONTEST FOR APRIL!

Congratulations once again for winning the contest! 🙂 Keep up the good work. ❤️ 

• I love it 9
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I inform you that we're back with the admin competition on serve... first I want to thank you all for doing your best and taking care of our game to become more fun and fair to all players and admins.
I'm highlighting @Neo1524
 for great services provided and I quote below that it is examples to its peers and subordinates... I include EVERYONE
without exception for great work, keep it up to be featured of the month.

[activity]

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Neo/135.125.249.129:27015/  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Neo1524 and June highlight.

won 2 weeks of vip + 200 points.

Congratulations !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish you all good luck.

• I love it 7
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, we are coming to the end of the month, stay tuned with each of your assignments, ALL without exception are doing a great job of managing the game for everyone to have great fun, stay tuned especially with each rule with LINK that I will leave below. (read) Everyone is being monitored.

Any questions contact me or a manager.

to satisfy your curiosity, the award will be 200 points+upgrade+2 week of vip.

Good luck.

• I love it 9

• Premium

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well 💜

So, its been a long month and we had a though decision on choosing one admin, because all of you have worked hard and helped our server everyday.

So... we have 2 winners for last month :

Congratulations @Flenn19 and @WHAT IS GOING ON  for your activity and for your dedication.  Keep up the good work!

[activity]

https://www.gametracker.com/player/flenn/135.125.249.129:27015/

https://www.gametracker.com/player/WHAT IS GOING ON%3F%3F%3F/135.125.249.129:27015/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Flenn19 and @WHAT IS GOING ON 

won 2 weeks of VIP+ 200 points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best of luck next month for all ! 🌟

• I love it 5

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well 

After reviewing the activity of each of our admins. (Forum, discord and sv)

We have made the decision that our admin of the month will be. @WHAT IS GOING ON

Won 2 weeks VIP + 200 points

Activity: https://www.gametracker.com/player/WHAT IS GOING ON%3F%3F%3F/135.125.249.129:27015/

Good work and keep doing that ❤️ 

Best of luck next month for all !

• I love it 10
  • Surprised 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well 

First of all... I'm sorry for the delay in deciding who deserved this prize.

After reviewing the activity of each of our admins. (Forum, discord and sv)

We have made the decision that our admin of the month will be. @DIXON COCO

Won 2 weeks VIP 

Activity: https://www.gametracker.com/player/COCOTERRO/135.125.249.129:27015/

Good work and keep doing that ❤️ 

Best of luck next month for all !

• I love it 6
  • Surprised 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium

Hello Dears ,

Bellow is posted Admin of the Month for September 2022:

Congratulations @DIXON COCO for winning the contest again! Keep up the good work not only on server, but also in forum and discord ! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@DIXON COCO

won 2 WEEK VIP + 200 Points

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Activity: 

coco.png

Stay safe and have a good one!❤️

• I love it 5
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone,

Due to Christmas and New Year Holidays, Managers discussed about the AOM for the month.

Some said it's not appropriate to have AOM this month because the activity of the admins wasn't counted.

I was Pro, to have an AOM this month. But tbh I didn't saw a lot of work from admins. 

Some admins choosed to stay out not to join in server, some joined just to play. 

That's nothing wrong about it, because it was the month of December and @tsemaa said to take a break.

So, this month we are not going to have AOM, sadly. But with beginning of the new year, we entered January, 

I would like NewLifeZM Staff, from Administrators to Founders to regain the energy that we had, and to start with their activity and help the server rank with it.

After 20 January 2023, a manager will check all Staff Activity from Administrator to Founder.

The Upgrade Requests Section can start, always respecting the dates for it.

I hope you have a great Day!

NewLifeZm Family

Linko

• I love it 2
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone, i hope everyone is doing well ❤️ . we all had great break for new year, but now is the time to announce the most active and involved admin in all aspects (server, forum and on other platforms) and first admin of the month of 2023. 

now i declare that first admin of the month of 2023 issssss................ @VollmeR

Won 1 week of VIP and 200 points (as you just started being serious about your job ❤️

Congratulations brother and great work! keep it up and make other motivated with your dedication and hard work ❤️ 

rewards will be given ASAP

take care bros and stay tuned for the next AOM. Let's gooo

activity player_time.php?nameb64=Vm9sbG1lUg%3D%3D&host=135.125.249.129:27015&start=-1w&request=07510916467938582

• I love it 4

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone, first of all i want thank all admins who help our server and who stayed with us in this hard times u the best guys!

Its time to announce the most active admin in past month who been active on server, forum and our discord.

The winner is  @dz_killer

dz_killer's  activity past 30days

image.png.6a7c72dac6cb6ef88e8a076323da162a.png

The winner will get +1 upgrade and 2 weeks vip + vm

Once again i want thank everyone and see you guys in next AOM announcement❤️

• I love it 5