[Rejected] unban request

乡мя.ЪคЪค™

• Your nick: Mr.baba.
  • Your ip: 192.40.57.232
  • Your STEAMID: -
  • The reason you have been banned: i retry gag and then got banned 60 , after that i tried to rejoin after one hour but it still says im banned then i thought maybe it's a server problem then i used VPN to check and after joining game i got destroyed + parma , but in fact Necro banned me 60 then unbanned and then banned again 3000 which i didn't know    . 
  • The admin who banned you: Necro 
  • The time: Your proofs (screenshot Or Demo) : Check Here
  • Haha 2

IMPORTANT -> Remember that you disrespect me and if someone bans you without knowing the reason ----> You have banlist in csbd

Friend, again with you.
You know why I bane you.
You give me shame, you say moth * [CENSORED] * r and you say you don't know anything.
Here are the tests ;

I put the reasons for you from beginning to end and I put the tests of the first thing you said and the last

*Ban -> The minutes that insult God/Religion/Any part of the family will receive Ban (3000)*

*Destroy -> Players who insult God/Religion/Any part of the family*

I would give you a unban, but you really don't deserve it and you'll be on my side on the black list

:topicclosed:

• I love it 1

Chiar acum, Necro12 a spus:

IMPORTANT -> Remember that you disrespect me and if someone bans you without knowing the reason ----> You have banlist in csbd

Friend, again with you.
You know why I bane you.
You give me shame, you say moth * [CENSORED] * r and you say you don't know anything.
Here are the tests ;

I put the reasons for you from beginning to end and I put the tests of the first thing you said and the last

*Ban -> The minutes that insult God/Religion/Any part of the family will receive Ban (3000)*

*Destroy -> Players who insult God/Religion/Any part of the family*

I would give you a unban, but you really don't deserve it and you'll be on my side on the black list

i insulted yeah then you gagged me for this 

i retry and you banned for retry gag not for insulting 

two faces guy ...

Acum 3 minute, Necro12 a spus:

You have no evidence and I do.
Stop telling stories and know that you will be on the black list.

AND I SAID

evidence ? yeah here

There reason i got gagged

The time ban  

but bro people like u have 749894 faces 🙂 you are just a kid who hide behind lying , u are a rat , i got banned for retry gag not for insulting 

Edited by 乡мя.ЪคЪค™

I answer you for the last time.
I really don't want to waste my time with you, I'd rather waste it with someone else.
Those evidences are mine.
But you still didn't find out about the ban I think, you said moth*rf*ck*r to a player.
I gave you a 12 minute gag, you came back and you told me [CENSORED] and I don't know what else.
I gave you a 60 minute gag, but I unbanehe you and I gave you 3000 for saying moth*rf*ck*r.
You used VPN and got Ban + Destroy.
You did it again and they put you on the Black List.
I will not answer anymore, if the bosses say that you will be on the black list you will be permanently.

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 1

You will remain banned. Why? Because Necro is absolutely right, i also know that your attitude sucks on the server. Always complaining about something, always talking shit on the chat, always provoking and insulting someone.

And it seems you keep on insulting him here as well.

Rejected and closed.

• Like 2